• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rev Bedford's Sunday School Lesson To RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whenever a person hits send/post on an email or memo, it should automatically be assumed that it is in the public domain and could therefore end up anywhere.

Regardless if you agree with Bedord or not, the publically traded company which he runs is not his personal pulpit to preach his personal/religious agenda. There could easily be an interpretation that if you don't agree with his views, you would be a second class employee.

I would be suprised if he doesn't get severally reprimanded by the BOD, ACLU and the local labor authorities.

Is masturbating mass murder too?

If it is, I'm going to hell, along with going blind and growing hair on my palms.

Wait, if I'm not blind or hairy-palmed yet, I'm probably safe.

Probably not going to hell, either. So I guess it's not mass murder.

I personally made sure the RAH Board of Directors was made aware that this thing was circulating. I also voiced my disgust and made sure they knew I, and all I can persuade, will be selling our RAH stock.

Wow, what will the fallout be when 172driver and his rich pilot friends sell there 400 shares of RAH stock....Im not sure if Wall Street will recover.

I wish, I had a ceo who would make statements like these. It's a big F.U. to political correctness and the aclu. Plus it turns all you whiners into hypocrites.

Kudos

I always wished that guy would have stayed around and continued to run Mesaba. Lord knows we'd not be in the position we are today had that been the case. Kudos to him and his Memo if indeed it's not a hoax. More people should have the fortitude to speak the truth. And, as an aside, the abortion stats of 4,000+ per day in this country is correct.

MM

Last edited:
Jesus freak? Idiot? Because he opposes abortion and isn't afraid to say so and attempts to get support for his cause? Please.

This was completely inappropiate for a company communication and he should be reprimanded, but let's not go holier-than-thou on him here.

Who cares what the message is. He would be just as moronic if he was using his status as CEO of a large company as a pulpit for Pro-Choice politics. To me this simply shows poor judgement....

It *is* legit and it *was* put out for public review (the "Update" is posted in public areas in HDQ). It's fair game to post it here.

He absolutly has the right to think, feel, believe, say, write, print, etc. these things...but NOT in the format of official company communication.

If he wants to have a weekly post of this nature, there needs to be a different section. Someone posted an idea of an update entitled "What I think of..." and then the "real" COMPANY UPDATE. Then, those who want to read his thoughts can...and those who want the news can read the real memo.

Interesting how he doesn't mind using the "liberal media" for all his press releases.

The sad thing is that he doesn't care if we rant against him; he'll just say he's "taking the heat for the faith and all the little babies." (What a martyr.)

I wish he'd get off the cross, we need the wood for a new hanger.

He just wants you to keep voting Republican so he can get more tax breaks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back