Rev Bedford's Sunday School Lesson To RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All I can say is......WOW!
What a friggin attack on your supreme leader! Your all a bunch of arsses. You complain that he would post such a letter, then go on a public forum and do your own posting. Bunch of freakin hypocrites.
I am no fan of RAH, as you can imagine (xjetter), however I think your Bedford is a man with solid moral integrity (in this issue).I am by no means an angel, but the factual numbers he described are overwhelming. Imagine your complete pilot group being eliminated in a day. Now that may be a pleasant thought for us at XJET, it is sad to think that this many unborn children are destroyed, daily! Whether your religious or not, this has to be stopped. His letter may have only taken a few minutes out of his day, and you all seem to be "gettin the job done" so give the guy a break. If no one was to speak out, who would speak out for those that cannot?

Why don't yall focus on coming into my yard, and get your CRJ program going. Because believe it or not, if you screw up, we'll all look bad!

Wrap that rascal!!!

IMO Bedford was "out his mind" to put that in a company newsletter...but it was an in-house memo, on a non-public website. KEEP YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY IN-HOUSE.

Do you RAH guys really want Bedford (the one who delivered all that growth as manna from heaven) to resign, or are you just trying to publically shame him away from his views?

BTW, the man has a point...

Is this a hoax or did an airline CEO actually send this out in company communications?

If it's true, he should be fired. Everyone is free to their opinions and beliefs, and for a company CEO to preach a specific religion or morality to its employees, this makes a veiled threat that your job is in jeopardy if you don't subscribe.

I hope the ACLU files a law suit.

Most of us at RAH respect BB's leadership as a CEO. I always read his weekly meetings, but I feel that he went a little to far this time. Am I pissed about this personally? Nope! But there is a time and place for everything and this was neither. I have no problems with his view, but I would be our job if we went to HDQ and starting yelling PRO LIFE , PRO LIFE.
No place for the work place.

Like I said before company communications should be kept IN HOUSE. If the original poster began this thread while employed with RAH AND is on the pilot seniority list he/she should know where to air this out among his colleagues (RPilots.org). If not they should keep their opinion to themselves and refrain from publicizing questionable and controversial company communications.

I will not state my opinion on the subject for the simple reason of not diluting my point. This should never have made on a public board.

This should never have made on a public board.

Sorry, gotta disagree with you there. Lots of prospective RAH pilots visit this board. It's probably a good idea that they are aware of the potential religious propaganda (if this memo is legit) they will be subjected to at work if they choose to someday go to work for RAH.

Pennekamp has a point. Does a CEO of a secular business have a right to prosthelytize to his employees without repurcussions? I don't think so.

Last edited:
I personally made sure the RAH Board of Directors was made aware that this thing was circulating. I also voiced my disgust and made sure they knew I, and all I can persuade, will be selling our RAH stock.

All I can say is......WOW!
What a friggin attack on your supreme leader! Your all a bunch of arsses. You complain that he would post such a letter, then go on a public forum and do your own posting. Bunch of freakin hypocrites.
I am no fan of RAH, as you can imagine (xjetter), however I think your Bedford is a man with solid moral integrity (in this issue).I am by no means an angel, but the factual numbers he described are overwhelming. Imagine your complete pilot group being eliminated in a day. Now that may be a pleasant thought for us at XJET, it is sad to think that this many unborn children are destroyed, daily! Whether your religious or not, this has to be stopped. His letter may have only taken a few minutes out of his day, and you all seem to be "gettin the job done" so give the guy a break. If no one was to speak out, who would speak out for those that cannot?

Why don't yall focus on coming into my yard, and get your CRJ program going. Because believe it or not, if you screw up, we'll all look bad!

Wrap that rascal!!!

Is masturbating mass murder too?

Latest resources

Back