• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rev Bedford's Sunday School Lesson To RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you kidding me??? I can't believe the CEO of a publicly traded company would publish this. Maybe the "liberal news media" should receive a copy of this memo. I'm sure they could create a PR nightmare large enough to get him fired.

1. Bedford will never be fired

2. It is in a link to open a PDF file, if you don't like it, don't open it!!! We've been getting these for quite sometime now. You can get the same info from yahoo aviation news that you get in his updates, if you don't want to read his opinions on life.

3. If Bedford were to get out for any reason, that is everyones sign that we are on a sinking ship... so as long as he is writing something so that I know he is still here, I'll take it.

and for the record, I just don't read it...

As a RAH employee who used to look forward to his weekly letter. Which by the way have good info in it sometimes. I will NEVER read his crap again. However, if Bedford leaves so do I. As screwed up as his Jesus freak views are, he is good at what he does.
Business man---genius
Personal views--Idiot

What a whacked-out nutcase. I can't believe this guy is running an airline, and the proverbial "borg" of the regionals too. Scray stuff.

I think company communications should be kept in house.

I think BBs religious beliefs should be kept in the Bedford house, not imposed on the employees. Not to mention his desire to sway our political votes.

I came here to work, not to attend church or be influnced by a political action committee.

Are these official company memos? Does he spend company time composing these thoughts?

I'm sure if I read this to the passengers on the plane, I would be fired.

Ladies and gentlemen, the weather in Pitt today is clear and 70, wind out of the south, and here is the official company position on abortion . . .

Latest resources

Back