• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rev Bedford's Sunday School Lesson To RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By the way, I never once mentioned how I feel about abortion or any other issue...it not necessary to volunteer this stuff. One does not need to demonstrate piety to debate the issue of appropriate employer conduct and fairness in the workplace.

The issue here as I see it is strictly whether it is appropriate to preach morals and religious views to employees on company letterhead.

I'm no fan of abortion, but I don't burden my co-workers with my opinions unless they ask about them. It's the most basic sort of courtesy and decency.

Is anyone particularly surprised that an airline CEO considers himself so important that everyone needs to know his opinion, though?

"Is anyone particularly surprised than an airline CEO considers himself so important that everyone needs to know his opinion, though?"

Good point!

"Rarely is it convenient or pleasurable to speak when Christ says "speak". It stirs all the demons up."

Nice to know that you consider people who don't think the way you do to be "demons".

Demons are scary, though. :)

"Rarely is it convenient or pleasurable to speak when Christ says "speak". It stirs all the demons up."

Nice to know that you consider people who don't think the way you do to be "demons".

SkyWstman made a funny and I think you missed it. ;)

And I agree demons are scary. And mean.

The thread is not a "win or lose" situation. It's an exchange of ideas.

It's interesting that you would say Corbon is "winning" however...your ability to ignore the voices that disagree with you is very highly developed. That skill is usually best honed over time by strictly limiting your information to one news channel.

Interesting idea. You must have missed my earlier post:

BoilerUP said:
IMO Bedford was "out his mind" to put that in a company newsletter...but it was an in-house memo, on a non-public website. KEEP YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY IN-HOUSE.

Do you RAH guys really want Bedford (the one who delivered all that growth as manna from heaven) to resign, or are you just trying to publically shame him away from his views?

BTW, the man has a point...

"Ignore the voices that disagree with you?" Nothing of the sort. Corbon, like myself and many others, laugh at the hypocricy of those who want tolerance for everybody except those who have a position contrary to theirs - then it is "threatening" and "hateful" and "ignorant". And thanks for assuming I only watch Fox News (I don't, in fact NBC News is my favorite)....you only prove my point.

Really........would you watch something other than FoxNews, stop denying it.

Interesting idea. You must have missed my earlier post:

"Ignore the voices that disagree with you?" Nothing of the sort. Corbon, like myself and many others, laugh at the hypocricy of those who want tolerance for everybody except those who have a position contrary to theirs - then it is "threatening" and "hateful" and "ignorant". And thanks for assuming I only watch Fox News (I don't, in fact NBC News is my favorite)....you only prove my point.

Latest resources

Back