• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pretty much anything you'll ever fly will be pretty anticlimactic comparing to the junkstream.

Off the subject - has everyone here submitted your contact info to the www.corpex.us website? Our goal is to create a Corpex message board as well but we are open to all suggestions. The idea is to make it easier for other Corpex guys/gals to network so we can help each other with job search, etc. So please email/call anyone (not just pilots - schedulers, mechanics, gate agents, heck even dispatchers ;) - anyone) you can think of who either worked for Corpex or who knows someone who did. Thanks.

Also, thanks to Chris for the great job he’s done so far with the website design.

Homey

Just an FYI - We're up to 115 people on the CorpEx alumni list. We've got a long way to go...so if you know a former CorpEx person that's not on the list, call 'em, email 'em, text message 'em...WHATEVER...and tell them about www.CorpEx.us.

Huh...ahem...belchfire seems to have pee'd in the websitemasters wheaties over some popups...

hehehehehehe...

Good luck with the software!

Has anyone seen that Domino's "Oreo Desert Pizza" mustache commercial?

That dude on there looks just like TF from Regions.. :)

Everytime I see the commerical I think of himi..

No Way!!!

Has anyone seen that Domino's "Oreo Desert Pizza" mustache commercial?

That dude on there looks just like TF from Regions.. :)

Everytime I see the commerical I think of himi..

NO FRICKIN WAY!!! I saw that commercial earlier tonight, and said to my wife "that guy looks just like a captain I used to work with at Regions."

Dude.. It soo looks like him, doesn't it?

1500 and still goin' strong

Well, lookie here...post number 1500 !!!

The www.CorpEx.us site is going to be going through some MAJOR upgrades in the next 7-10 days. We are adding a photo gallery section and a message board like the one here at Flight Info just for CorpEx people.

There may be periods where the site is down, but there has been a temporary site set up at...
http://www.jetpsa.com/corpex/corpex.html

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back