Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't Ever Doubt Fi Gossip!!!

I never heard that rumor until the memo came out.

CLE was hearing this for a month or so before the Memo.

Why would Northwest want our 121 certificate...

If I had time, I'd tell you. But for now, just know that it's part of the most diabolically schemed bankruptcy exit plan EVER! But there's a 100% chance it's just bullsh!t. Eitherway, it sounds better than the depressing mess Regions has gotten itself into. It makes it sound like there is some sort of hope lying on the horizon for Regions.:)

On a lighter note, I do believe one more FO has been accepted to a COEX class.

How many FOs are left on the Jetstream side anyhow?

And what I also find funny, yet sad, is how Regions managed to bring a small piece of Smyrna up to Cleveland. Now people taxiing out can look at a Saab in Puerto Rican colors without props on the south mx ramp. Truly ghetto-fabulous!

Why would Northwest want our 121 certificate... They obviously have their own.. :)

Northwest airlines.. Riiiiiight.. :D

Well, NWA has several certificates...but does their new regional/LCC to be based out of dulles-Compass- have one yet???

Last edited:
It would be nice if they bought us.. I think..

Any word on the big announcement being made yet?

Any word on the big announcement being made yet?
The golfball is out of service! There's cause for celebration right there. It has joined the MQY glider fleet.

actually, when the negotiation circus continues next week, maybe we'll figure out who's who and if DC has a sack or not. in the meantime let's continue the useless ramblings of a herd of disgruntled cockpit monkeys (i miss wulf and mccraken, don't you, belch?) and drag this thread out to 500 posts by the weekend. dang, copilotdoug is good for at least ten more posts alone.

I thought Caldwell was supposed to come out with an announcement today?

Taildrager, tell me if this sounds about right:

All CLE FO's (but one) have current job offers elsewhere.
One mechanic is left (Two didn't show up after their paychecks bounced) and a third went to CommutAir
The company has NO MORE NOSEWHEEL TIRES!
And a certain FA with a 'J' in her name cannot get home because another FA lost our FA jumpseat privelages with COEX (Another story in and of itself)

I think the only thing you need to deliver to Caldwell on behalf of the employees is a "People's Elbow" to one of his shoulder blades followed by a knee to his armpit:nuts:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back