• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Greetings from Shanghai (项目号, appologize the spelling, I still got some 20,000 more letters to learn lol) – I finally figured out where Armani, Prada, Rolex, etc. are made! ;) Has anyone watched “Letters from Iwo Jima? How about one dubbed to Mandarin with simultaneous Russian and English subtitles? Oh yeah, it’s almost like a new movie…:D Expensive though, 5 renminbis, almost a buck! :laugh:

Anyways, thanks for volunteering to be our webslave – the best thing is your pay – you’ll be getting an unlimited amount of ‘blue passes’ - you can probably sell them on eBay and make tons on ChuckBucks, I’m sorry I meant DougPesos…

Luv, homey…

Ps...Someone watch PrinceAkeem – the FA uniform inspector thing sounds very suspicious, I know all those FA boys just drool over being inspected by Prince…
Homey,
Whats the deal. Ya spent so much time getting into this country,Now you are out of it. Hmmmm Whats Fred Thompson gonna think...lol.I am voting for him too.....EB

Homey,
Whats the deal. Ya spent so much time getting into this country,Now you are out of it. Hmmmm Whats Fred Thompson gonna think...lol.I am voting for him too.....EB
No problemo, my coyote (Freddie :D ) will help me back into the gringoland. Watched a great documentary in Singapore on BBC on the alien smuggling business from Mexico to the US - WOW!:smash:
They shouldn't even be allowed to call it a border but rather a Welcome Center... but I digress...

The ole' CRJ is a bit anti-climatic compared to the Stream..

I miss it..

The ole' CRJ is a bit anti-climatic compared to the Stream..

I miss it..
Pretty much anything you'll ever fly will be pretty anticlimactic comparing to the junkstream.

Off the subject - has everyone here submitted your contact info to the www.corpex.us website? Our goal is to create a Corpex message board as well but we are open to all suggestions. The idea is to make it easier for other Corpex guys/gals to network so we can help each other with job search, etc. So please email/call anyone (not just pilots - schedulers, mechanics, gate agents, heck even dispatchers ;) - anyone) you can think of who either worked for Corpex or who knows someone who did. Thanks.

Also, thanks to Chris L. for the great job he’s done so far with the website design.

Homey

Last edited:
Advice plz?

Chris is trying to find a good message board software we'll use on corpex.us. The question for y'all is should it be a password protected message board (sort of like flight info) or should anyone be able to read and post messages? - if you have a preference please tell us why... tx

Chris is trying to find a good message board software we'll use on corpex.us. The question for y'all is should it be a password protected message board (sort of like flight info) or should anyone be able to read and post messages? - if you have a preference please tell us why... tx

Keep it like FI, I have many more offensive avatars in the works......RRRIIIIICCCCCOOOOLLLLAAAAAAA!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back