• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Latest....... Training manuals are back from FAA for final changes..... maybe two or three weeks and we'll be back on track to do what we try to do every day, Pinky.......... take over the world. First, we buy Midwest out from under Airtran's nose, then WN. Then all you quitters will be sorry!!!!

Latest....... Training manuals are back from FAA for final changes..... maybe two or three weeks and we'll be back on track to do what we try to do every day, Pinky.......... take over the world. First, we buy Midwest out from under Airtran's nose, then WN. Then all you quitters will be sorry!!!!

Wow, that was quick...of course it will take at least three more tries to get it right for the brain trust that somehow suddenly decided after eleven years that they were a grounding item in the first place!

Still lots of time for the existing crews, dispatchers and sked types to make an exit, many places are hiring!

How many pilots are actually left on the seniority list? CA's? FO's?

The real number is anyone's guess at this point. The last published number was 38 pilots, but that did not include people for whom management did not know about an interview or class date. Additionally, there have been more FO's that have left since that list came out as well. I would say that there are around 20-25 pilots left. Some captains are waiting for class dates with AirTran in May and the Pace guys are awaiting a call back. It will get really interesting if all this goes down after they all leave.

How many pilots are actually left on the seniority list? CA's? FO's?

Congratulations Smiliner on not having your finger on the (dare I say it?) pulse (hehehe...atrophine, 100 cc's and charge to 500 joules! Clear!) of the company!

With any luck they will get to start all over with a clean slate-(how is that coolaide supply anyhow, and is there any 'shine left-better mix up a strong batch this time)...or at least with people that should be on first year pay!

Psssst, hey man, ya wanna lease a Saab?

Last edited:
Beware all Corpex guys with class dates/interviews...I heard your new fearless leader has threatend to sabotage your PRIA records when they send them to your new company. I'd get a copy of all your records before he gets a hold of them so that way you can prove you are clean and that your new CP is a child.

Latest resources

Back