Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Revive The Cockroach/Cockroach Is Dead Party

As most of you all probably already know, but some may not, we will be having our final party together collectively as a group. It is scheduled for this Friday 3/23 at K.M.'s in Murfreesboro (the usual hotspot). We have been doing our best to get the word out, so if you know any current/ex-corpexer out there be sure to let them now. Some old school guys from as far away as CO are coming! The Carolina Mafia is invited as well...just leave the muskets at home fellas...:uzi: :D
Seriously though, there are a lot of empty rooms here with all the local Nashville guys. PM me if you need help finding somewhere to crash and I will try to help you out. ps. Last one standing does not get his eyebrows shaved!!!

The Carolina Mafia only comes unarmed when we've been out on the line...fracking TSA...y'all never know when some damm yankee is going to show up!

I, well, er two of us were the last standing (uh, sort of, holding the counter to the floor laughing our arses off) drunk calling everyone at 0330 (poor Cupcake actually answered! ;) ) as one of those things slowly came stumbling to a lurching, alcohol induced cessation of activity-holy cats, my liver!

I did discover that vanallia rum goes good in coffee (BB or someone had drunk all the burbon) the next morning and does wonders for uncaging the eyeballs of the walking dead...I assure you that should you be a hanger on, hair of the dog will be required to take away the pain the next afternoon!

All y'all know that you are in my thoughs and that I will be there in spirits if not in person...

Drive safely!

Last edited:
Belch in spirits?

...All y'all know that you are in my thoughs and that I will be there in spirits if not in person...

Yeah, I’m sure you’ll be there in spirits all right! LOL

...All y'all know that you are in my thoughs and that I will be there in spirits if not in person...

Yeah, I’m sure you’ll be there in spirits all right! LOL

Nicely done old friend...but I didn't see any moonshine in the photos...an onerous ommission!

alas, them what write the checks have conspired against me-the corpex CLEP (Collosal Liver Enlargement Program) will have to do without my influence this time around...but wherever and whenever I am at the appointed time you will be in my thoughts-and if the situation permits a raised glass to all my friends and those that have suffered worse since my departure.

Salute, Prost and so on...

Someone really needs to bring in some Chicken Lips though!

Carry on!

Congrats to BB and BS for the AirTran call!!! Are there any Corpex pilots left???

Congrats to BB and BS for the AirTran call!!!

Don't forget KF!

Looks like pimpdaddy will have two blonds to support him, how about that? LOL

Love it, just wish more of them could the good call ASAP!

Congrats to BB and BS for the AirTran call!!!

Don't forget KF!

Looks like pimpdaddy will have two blonds to support him, how about that? LOL

Love it, just wish more of them could the good call ASAP!

I pray Dear God at least one more in particular...and all the rest of them in general! Amen.

Kilo Foxtrot too? Congratufrackinglations! You are one of the good ones! Someone is leaving me a little too far out of the loop. How can the all knowing Belchfire get by on such scanty info! Y'all are trying to make me look bad! Wait...I do a good enough job of that myself!

Y'all are failing to make me look good!

There, that's better!

Alas, I will be hitting PANC about the time things start to spool down in the CDT zone.

Frack!

Izzokay...there will be a supersecret party later on for them with grey hair from teaching all y'all whippersnappers to to be good jball drivers...

hehehehe...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back