• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seven more...it's March Madness baby! My money is on a cinderella coming in and snatching the 1000th post...possibly taildragger or jpilot82.

Y know, I remember when the fleet of 17 didn't have 5 mels amongst it...in fact if you saw an orange sticker it was kind of a shock for a little bit-but they never stayed long...

jeeeze...

Last edited:
Congratulations to everyone who made this thread last till the 1000th post! Who wants to make it 2000??? :)

And thus 883 Chicken Hacker was born...;)

BS, it was a secret Swedish program to destroy both animal life AND airline profitability in the US....... good thing we found out about it and passed that on to some other airlines, otherwise Regions might be in trouble financially......

BS, it was a secret Swedish program to destroy both animal life AND airline profitability in the US ....... good thing we found out about it and passed that on to some other airlines, otherwise Regions might be in trouble financially......

Darn it, I thought this was still a secret, I guess not! dang you Valerie Plame, you talkative undercover-pretend byatch; I thought we had an agreement?!

Since the little rat betrayed the super-secretive, highly undercover program, I guess I might as well tell you the rest of the story.
You were right, the secret program was meant to destroy animal life of course, but not necessarily the profitability of airlines.

Instead, it was meant to destroy the airports themselves by making the public feel unsafe when taking off and landing at those airports.

This way, the almighty Swedish Air Farce would be able to market their JAS Gripen 39 fighter jets to countries that use highways and interstates as opposed to runways for their aircraft. The thought was to start with small airports and gradually expend to larger ones. Eventually, the Gripen would get a stretched version that would be able to fly passengers AND serve the Air Force at the same time. Well, of course the superb counterintelligence service, also known as TSA, put an end to this project.

As a certified runway saboteur I even received a small gift from the Swedish spy agency, nicknamed the "meatball mafia" and have it parked in my driveway; use it to shop at Kroger all the time.

My Driveway

Also, check out the superb training of the TSA counter-anti-intelligence agents...

TSA Clicky Linky

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back