• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is it really over? (How many times have I asked that)

Unfortunately, I think this might be it. I just heard the very same sad news :(

Please make sure your CP sends out notices to other airlines with the news of Regions seizing operations and includes a list of current pilots and dispatchers. Many airlines will grant preferential interviews for employees of bankrupt airlines.

Good luck everyone, I hope everyone will find a flying job out there really soon.

Corpex - the best pilots & dispatchers out there abused to death by the MQY owner mafia!

Also, stay in touch with other Corpexers - the ones you helped today might be able to return the favor in the future!

Last edited:
I received a text message followed up by a confirmation phone call. All of the birds are returning to the nest (MQY) as we speak.

Man, those were some of the best months of my flying career (because of who I worked with, and not who I worked for).

Last edited:
It's an FAA mandated 120 day shut-down period. Odds are slim to none that Corpex will get up from this one...and slim just walked out the door, unfortunately. Sorry guys.

Anyone at MQY right now? Is there a mob outside Caldwell's door brandishing pitchforks and torches?

Last edited:
That's still up for speculation at this time. There will be a meeting tomorrow AM at HQ

If someone quite before Regions went under...how will this affect their prospective future employers? I.E. How will you be able to get training documents?

If someone quite before Regions went under...how will this affect their prospective future employers? I.E. How will you be able to get training documents?

Doug,

Send the CP an email requesting your training docs. She should be able to get them out in mail. It is worth trying to get them if you can. I got mine just after I left.

Latest resources

Back