• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Until then, I'll have my AN-124...and JS-32 thankyou!

You actually own/fly an AN-124? What am I missing here? I assume you're being sarcastic, right?

Haven't you seen it parked at MQY?!?

Yes...I'm B.S.ing you...which roughly 99.8% of my posts are heavily structured around, B.S. that is. By the way, how did you come across a Lada or a Volga here in the states? Or was that before you moved here, AV8OR?

Smiliner...good stuff to hear. Hope SKW is treating you and the other Corpexers well.

N112PX has been shipped off (Springfield, MO)

I heard N108PX had a nosewheel bearing failure. Wonder if it will ground that plane for a while.

Will this thread, please, just f*ucking die!

Then why do YOU keep it alive by posting here? Me thinks you are a Rejex junkie and can't admit it quite yet. If you can’t beat them – join them - maybe it’s time to join RA - Rejex Anonymous? ;)

Back to earth – so where did those 3 captains go?

N112PX & 108PX huh? Never heard of those tail numbers? Unless they are Saabs of course?

Last edited:
Me thinks you are a Rejex junkie and can't admit it quite yet. If you can’t beat them – join them - maybe it’s time to join RA - Rejex Anonymous? ;)

Amen brother...Rejex is THEE club to be in. If you aren't in it, you're just UNBELIEVABLY jealous. It's the thread where the Who's Who of the Industry congregate to keep their finger on the pulse of the industry...

Back to earth – so where did those 3 captains go?

N112PX & 108PX huh? Never heard of those tail numbers? Unless they are Saabs of course?

Yeah, both Saabs. 112 was the "Latin Lemon" (Painted in the colors of the Puerto Rican Flag) and 108 was the last Saab of Regions to have an FMS. 112 was shipped back to the lessor

What is that...like Post 915 or something? Let's keep it going folks!

Well, just got the news that Regions has ceased operations. Best wishes to everyone I used to fly with.

Last edited:
Where'd you get the news from, Smiliner?

Latest resources

Back