• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Btw, did 4ness really get out of flying? Hope it’s not true.

No, my main man 4ness is still here. I was behind him in the line at Burger King!
I think the previous post meant to say 'phollis.' Good night folks, bedtime for Akeem. I can't stay up as long as you freight doggs.

Uh, don't take me too seriously. However I know too damm many good people that deserve better and can't or have had trouble getting out of there-you did your share of interviewing and trapsing around job fairs too. Maybe a little abuse would be what he needs...again though, the remark thanking me for kind words-the kind of smarta$$edness I was trying to evoke! A year or so there and maybe he could get on at mesa, who knows?

Yeah, my guess is that J learned more than enough...without reading anything here. Little too much personal revelation for someone that is hoping to interview here-I don't know if it reveals youthful enthusiasm and lack of experience or just poor taste or soemthing else. I was trying to stem that, it seems to have worked.

And yeah, I've known a few nice guys that nice as they are just shouldn't be in an airplane.

I don't know for sure about the 4nicator-he was one of the good ones-I would figure that someone with closer ties to bna would know but my best wishes for him where ever he is!

Er, thanks for the update akeem! Slow on the send, was watching Mail Call, the Gunny blowing up melons with a MP-5...

I gots to hit it too...night all!

Last edited:
I see, tx, yeah I knew ‘bout him going to corporate flight/printing bidness, hope he’d doing well.

I can't stay up as long as you freight doggs.

;) Maybe soon you’ll be a freight puppy? lol

Prince get off the computer - go to bed! You need all the beauty sleep you can get!

"Yeah, my guess is that J learned more than enough...without reading anything here."

Belch - the cfi check ride blame game would be enough for majority of the recruiters. It's perfectly ok to screw up every now and then as long as you take responsibility for it. Re-read his post - he clearly did not – Jen was right - end of story!

Prince - you're still logged on.... ;)

Last edited:
Yes, there is some bad news forthcoming.

Are you referring to the Great Lakes agreement with AA for the STL flying?

I think we should get on to discussing things that are actually going to happen, like my date with Hillary Duff tonight.

Long live the Jet Pig.

Last edited:
Wow. Just heard the news. Yikes.

Supposedly all flights are now grounded and the saturday crews had to repo the aircraft to MQY. The word I am getting is that it is from mx side (FAA mandate). This cannot look good considering the EAS routes are about to be awarded. Time to go to Kinko's to put my ole high school ID-making skills to use. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Latest resources

Back