• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What have I done wrong? Why are you as an individual acting like this! I been offered a slot with a 135 company that flies a G450! Much better pay, QOL and company work ethics.

I have done:

1 Mesa

2 Eagle

3 Express Jet

4 Pinnicle

5. TSA

6. CommutAir

All those mid to late 2006,

Then JAN 2007: ASA(CRJ700 sim was the gun shot :( )., Comair and Cape Air.

Now in FEB 2007 I was invited to Regions Air and was on my way when I got stuck in DEN for snow and St. Louis and BNA were snowed in FEB 13/14. It was going to be rescheduled and now it is not.

I am going March 1 to Billings, MT for Big Sky. Also have an invite to Sky West finialy.

Now I wait on Skywest, AWC, Republic Holding Inc, Skyway, and couple other 121's and now I am eligible to reapply at some of the first few I listed above.

Also I have few offers at some good 135 outfits!

If you were willing to put the awfulness of what I have had to be through we could be good friends. Personally I have done nothing wrong! If anyone has had to pay their share of DUES I HAVE DONE THE MOST!

In all honest I had a GOD like figure (Examiner on my CFI ride) non-FSDO was a DPE. Who conducted it against the FAA plan of action and not following PTS. Along with much more.

For those who posted in this thread that would not hire me on grounds for posting a letter (Invitation) It out right wrong. I have freedom of speech rights and I took all precautions to remove all private information (Pertaining to contact materials)!

If I had you as an FO I would auger myself in! You are a dumb $hit of the first world order, sorta unbelievably so! You need to find a steady job as a Wal Mart Buggy Attendant... That is the only thing your arse needs to steer around.

Pilot 754,
I was wondering if posting your play by play here would get you in trouble, and sure enough it did. Jen is a awesome woman, and if you talk any smack about her then your going to piss alot of people off. You didn't get a job, it happens every day for a variety of reasons. Coming on Flight Info and complaining about is a very bad idea. Do you realize how small the pilot group is at Regions? I'd say pretty much everyone that posts in this thread knows who they are talking to (the real name behind the screen name).

With that said.... HI JEN! Rockin that your the CP now!

Oh, and the Richard Simmons comment... PRICELESS!

What have I done wrong? Why are you as an individual acting like this! I been offered a slot with a 135 company that flies a G450! Much better pay, QOL and company work ethics.

I have done:

1 Mesa

2 Eagle

3 Express Jet

4 Pinnicle

5. TSA

6. CommutAir

Now in FEB 2007 I was invited to Regions Air and was on my way when I got stuck in DEN for snow and St. Louis and BNA were snowed in FEB 13/14. It was going to be rescheduled and now it is not.

I am going March 1 to Billings, MT for Big Sky. Also have an invite to Sky West finialy.

Now I wait on Skywest, AWC, Republic Holding Inc, Skyway, and couple other 121's and now I am eligible to reapply at some of the first few I listed above.

If you were willing to put the awfulness of what I have had to be through we could be good friends. Personally I have done nothing wrong! If anyone has had to pay their share of DUES I HAVE DONE THE MOST!

In all honest I had a GOD like figure (Examiner on my CFI ride) non-FSDO was a DPE. Who conducted it against the FAA plan of action and not following PTS. Along with much more.

For those who posted in this thread that would not hire me on grounds for posting a letter (Invitation) It out right wrong. I have freedom of speech rights and I took all precautions to remove all private information (Pertaining to contact materials)!

Looks like the read, write, and speak part of the regs are being stretched again. Another lowering of the bar. Welcome to the third world.

On the bright side, at least I saw no mention of Hojets.

I have done:

1 Mesa

2 Eagle

3 Express Jet

4 Pinnicle

5. TSA

6. CommutAir

WOW!!! Impressive I must say! Sounds to me like you've almost run out of airlines to interview at... what's next if these don't work out for ya? Maybe you have another career in mind?!?!?!? Good luck with all that...meanwhile we'll all be looking forward to your weekly updates.

Latest resources

Back