• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, so I find another Regions thread and see all these messages above.

Is Taildragerpilot, who lists himself/herself as check airman, really a Regions pilot???

Something tells me it can’t be.

pretty sad sometimes how one represents the whole group in that fashion sometimes, but i guess that's how it goes every now and then. most of the pilots that i've ever come in contact with there have been some of the best people/pilots that there are out there. hopefully the rest of the pilots at regions will not be judged by his lack of respect for others in the industry.

Is Taildragerpilot, who lists himself/herself as check airman, really a Regions pilot???

Something tells me it can’t be.

Ole' Taildragerpilot is quite the living legend around this place..

Surely that is not possible!

No one hires turbo prop guys anymore!

Wow, 724 posts and still going strong. Impressive guys!

Jen is RIGHT You would not fit in. C172 C152 Wow John Glenn I am really breathless. You are an idiot and I am glad you are not coming this way cause I would have you crying your a$$ off like the little kid you are. Grow up a$$hole

I have been informed by JEN N. the Cheif Pilot at Regions Air. That my interview will NOT be rescheduled after the cancelation we had last week (FEB 14/14) due to snow weather issues. The reason was due to the fact that I posted a copy of the letter inviting me to the interview in first place. That she feels that I would not be a good fit into the company. I did not feel as it would cause any problems. Though, I guess this time my foot got shot. Oh well life goes on and I have other 121 and 135 options ahead. Maybe this is a Blessing in Disguise!

Yes, this is a blessing, all right, but for Regions, not you. I for one wouldn't hire anyone who a)posted letters on the net like you did, b) tried to call the CP at HOME at all hours of the night, or c) had been turned down at as many places as you have. Jeez, dude, get a life. You'll fit in great at CreepyJet or whoever finally does hire you. Here, you wouldn't have lasted a week in the crew room. They eat their young in there, I'm telling you.

(even though she stared at my crotch the whole interview, which was OK by me :D )

Doug, you forgot to say she was laughing as she stared. I mean, the garage door might have been open and the little red VW showing............... But be careful, I KNOW she could kick your a$$, and outfly it, and outsmart it. AND she's way out of your league.

Other than that, we miss you around here.

Latest resources

Back