• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was in MQY today...

There were ERJ-145 manuals down at MX..

Whooo Hooo...
Just kidding.. :D

Hehehe...who knows, maybe Regions will turn into a third party mx provider, that's the new thing today

No uniform police. If you forget your shaving kit for a day or two...maybe the whole sequence, NO WORRIES! Only have white socks because your black socks still in the wash? It worked for Michael Jackson in the 80's! There is no "pilot pushing" at Regions.

- Hmm, I don’t know if things have changed that much but I remember a pilot group where the majority always looked very professional, small paycheck or not…

The former CP was a cool guy, the new CP is a cool gal (even though she stared at my crotch the whole interview, which was OK by me )

I was told it was because she was confused; she couldn’t tell if you were a he or a she! ;) Sorry, couldn’t resist, you’re asking for it.

It is my contention that if all the airlines paid their pilots $300k/yr...Regions would be the first pick of every pilot…Doesn't the attrition speak for itself though?

Absolutely, which is why I think any prospective Corpex-wannabes should be able to figure that out on their own. Here’s my contention – please be honest and tell them why you, or anyone else, think Corpex is NOT the place to be but be specific. For example I think pay is way too low and also some of the hotels are pretty bad. (Maybe they’re better now, I don’t know)
However, plain Corpex bashing is just silly, don’t forget that when you’re doing that indirectly you’re bashing all the great guys & gals working there right now, and that’s not cool. What I’m hoping for is a tone that’s slightly more supportive of the current Corpexites versus the “imminent Corpex-death gloating” I’ve detected in some posts.

We all knew it was a gamble when we hired on, we just hoped to stay long enough to get some PIC.

My point exactly; WE made the decision to work at Corpex then so why should WE be making the decision for others now?

Either way it’s pretty amazing this thread has been active for this long…

On another note, I was talking to a friend last night who said that Gemini is still hiring; they already filled their Jan and Feb classes but are interviewing for March. He said he likes it over there and thinks it’s a great place to get some heavy, international experience.

Imposter Alert?!

Posted by Taildragerpilot:

- 135's are one of the most useless aircraft ever built. in fact, RJ's killed this industry. and before you start, all you under 30 year old gear slingers or ipod-wearing captains just keep your lack of historical knowledge to yourselves.

- well, a post like that deserves a wake-up call: i hate to bust your bubble, tough guy, but i can afford to buy a freaking walk-up ticket every week if i needed to.

- this job is hobby for me. i pay more in taxes than you make in a year.

- go ahead and start some sort of jumpseat war. i guarantee i know ten times the captains at ten times the airlines that you do.

- besides, i doubt i'll be needing your taco-rocket jumpseat to crappy cleveland anymore. so, suck on that.

- now i guess that dougie c is working on plan b, c or d. this info should shut this useless thread down.

- were you even alive before deregulation?

- how long have you been a biatch?

- does your purdue pilot-mill degree make you the expert?

- nuff said.

- oh please, another tough guy using a worn out quote. you need to get out of your parent's house more often.

- that's ok, in a few weeks i'll be switching forums on FI, and won't need to subject myself to the nonsense in here.

- or should i say, you should get out of your girlfriend's parents' restaurant appartment more often. let's compare 1040's. maybe you should buy some jewelry for your FA girlfriend instead of cheating on her every five minutes.

Ok, so I find another Regions thread and see all these messages above.

Is Taildragerpilot, who lists himself/herself as check airman, really a Regions pilot???

Something tells me it can’t be.

I have been informed by JEN N. the Cheif Pilot at Regions Air. That my interview will NOT be rescheduled after the cancelation we had last week (FEB 14/14) due to snow weather issues. The reason was due to the fact that I posted a copy of the letter inviting me to the interview in first place. That she feels that I would not be a good fit into the company. I did not feel as it would cause any problems. Though, I guess this time my foot got shot. Oh well life goes on and I have other 121 and 135 options ahead. Maybe this is a Blessing in Disguise!

Take Care: Comments send to [email protected]

Dude,

This is a BIG sign!!! Take it for what it's worth.

I was told it was because she was confused; she couldn’t tell if you were a he or a she! ;) Sorry, couldn’t resist, you’re asking for it.

:laugh: No no, that was a good zing!

Here's a few peppers to throw in the gumbo:

Poor communication from the top down. In my 12 months at Corpex, I think I saw MAYBE 4 emails from the CEO. I never met the man, which is the only company I have worked for where that has happened. It creates a nice isolated feeling.

Low pay. Not once did I come in over guarantee. That coupled with the whole training flustercuck at the beginning made for a nice $12,208 W2 statement this year :puke:

Last edited:
Poor communication from the top down. In my 12 months at Corpex, I think I saw MAYBE 4 emails from the CEO.

Emails? Heck, he actually flew on us one day and never even introduced himself to us. My FO was new and didn’t know what our CEO looked like. It was my FO’s turn to do the passenger briefing and it wasn’t until we landed in STL that I realized our “big” boss was sitting in the last row reading a newspaper. By the time, I was able to get up he had already departed the aircraft; he was rushing as if he really didn’t want to waste his time on meaningless conversation with his subordinates.

Not once did I come in over guarantee.

I guess things have changed, I cannot remember flying with anything less than 80 hour credit, they were so short on pilots they always wanted you to do an extra turn here and there.

That coupled with the whole training flustercuck at the beginning made for a nice $12,208 W2 statement this year.

Not sure what fluster&*@ck you’re talking about? They didn’t pay at all while in training?

Man, I seriously miss Burlington Chicken Lips!!!

Your story supports the many I have heard, and they all sound the same. It sounds like the man goes out of his way to avoid any and all contact with employees.

Out fustercluck was the training that started Jan 4th and ended Mar 16th.

What is with these "Burlington Chicken Lips" people are constantly mentioning?

Is that code lingo for a special prostitute in Burlington that gives discounts to aircrews???

Your story supports the many I have heard, and they all sound the same. It sounds like the man goes out of his way to avoid any and all contact with employees.

Out fustercluck was the training that started Jan 4th and ended Mar 16th.

Is that code lingo for a special prostitute in Burlington that gives discounts to aircrews???[/quot

I think your life depends upon this thread... Your a$$ would be lost without it. Get a life!

Is that code lingo for a special prostitute in Burlington that gives discounts to aircrews???

The Chicken Lips are wonderful...they are boneless chicken strips that are breaded...then dipped in hot sauce. Of course you can also get blue cheese or ranch to dip them in...

However, you're explanation of what they could have been was pretty creative...props to you for that!!!

Latest resources

Back