Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Amen Bruthuh Tram!

Tram said:
Yeh Doug, same people, same blah blah blah, each time.. Yet none of them will ever tell you who they really are, when they worked here, etc..

It's nice to see people with such large testicles chose to remain nameless.. :D

That's one thing that should not be tolerated: Anonymity, and rumors! By the way, did you hear we might be brining some Saabs to STL???

BoilerUP - proud lowly 3C Ground Service Agent and Corpex furloughee!

Anybody know where the guy that commuted from California to STL that liked to play Earth, Wind & Fire on the PA while people were boarding went to? Can't remember his name but he was cool as hell...

CopilotDoug said:
Are you cranky because you are not on their "Seek & Destroy" list???

Don't worry though, CF. We warned the last pilot who was interested in doing the ole' mattress dance with a group of 5 or 6 of the FA's (At once mind you) and the outcome wasn't pretty. When he came in the next day, we all thought a few of the rampers roughed him up, what with half his hair pulled out and a few teeth missing.

Geeeewwwwww! That is the grossest thing I've heard in my life! But it doesn't matter because he's gone now...

ContractFlyer said:
Dougie, all you gotta do is ask who I am....no problem. I have no secrets...

This isn't the pilot who zinged us on tower the other day for returning to the gate is it?!? Cause that was pretty funny, and by funny, I mean no one was laughing

Who are you contractflyer?

I hope that not too many folks at Regions lose their jobs with the infor on dot.gov about Regions not getting the jamestown and Bradford routes. It appears that CO is not very happy... I am not with Regions anymore... I was...i quit.....it sucked

I hope that not too many folks at Regions lose their jobs with the infor on dot.gov about Regions not getting the jamestown and Bradford routes. It appears that CO is not very happy... I am not with Regions anymore... I was...i quit.....it sucked
I dont think you heard the Man, who are you?

Latest resources

Back