Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tram said:
We are not getting anything for a while.. per the FAA..

Dude, we'll head over to the junkyard and get one of those old 1985 Family Truckster Station Wagons, paint RegionsAir on the side and take passengers back and forth to the outstations at 85mph!!! That could bump up our completion factor

CopilotDoug said:
What is there to jump on? Regarding the completion factor performance, it was in the Parkersburg newspaper so I'd say that it's fair game for public discussion. To my understanding, Continental is onboard with the changes Regions is implementing. We've got a base manager onsite now and we have a fourth plane. The biggest change that needs to take place is having our own mx team onsite in CLE, which may be a week or two away. So until then, we're stuck with outsourced mx and when you don't have a contract with said outsourced agency, you fall to the bottom of their priority list and they MIGHT get to your broken plane within 2-3 hours of your call. By the way, was 148SD a former Colgan bird?

118sd was. we never had 148sd. 118 was the queen of the fleet! as the other pilots on here can attest to

Do the Saabs ever work the kinks out, for the most part? Or do you just keep an open MEL list and renew it every couple of days?

The Saabs are an absolute freaking MX nightmare. Junk.

well...they might be a mx nightmare and absolute junk, but...what was the rest you said?

This entire airline is a mx nightmare, management nightmare and pretty much a joke. Have you checked out some of the cabin "babes"? Looks like they have been recruiting in the trailer parks. Ok, they have 2 or 3 that I would take home....

ContractFlyer said:
This entire airline is a mx nightmare, management nightmare and pretty much a joke. Have you checked out some of the cabin "babes"? Looks like they have been recruiting in the trailer parks. Ok, they have 2 or 3 that I would take home....

Are you cranky because you are not on their "Seek & Destroy" list???

Yeh Doug, same people, same blah blah blah, each time.. Yet none of them will ever tell you who they really are, when they worked here, etc..

It's nice to see people with such large testicles chose to remain nameless.. :D

Latest resources

Back