Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LandRoverNut said:
Regions Guys are bringing down the industry with their pay scale and work rules,grow a pair and SAY NO MORE! Call the DO and Cheif Pilot and Say NO more. They are getting paid a butt load to have you guys work like slaves.

LandRoverKnob,

Yes, you truly do have the inside scoop. Looking back, I was naive to think the airline was really this poor, with the lack of facilities to even hold interviews and the tiny classroom where they pack 22 people in at a time. It's all a cover up, a vicious ploy if you will. I am certain the CEO is kicking back on the porch of his midsize ranch and drinking his luke-warm Sanka all the while laughing maniacally. Did you forget that everyone was told in the interview processs that this airline is a stepping stone? Go back to playing with your virtual airline on your computer.

No points for you, I WIN:D

BrkDkPlt said:
Be prepared to fly to the same 10 cities all the time.

OK, so we know we are not getting the Lancaster, PA run. Are we bidding on any other cities with the SAABs besides Reykjavik and Hafnarfjordhur, Iceland???

I would think there would be a website with all of the EAS cities that are up for bid by the DOT.

CopilotDoug said:
OK, so we know we are not getting the Lancaster, PA run. Are we bidding on any other cities with the SAABs besides Reykjavik and Hafnarfjordhur, Iceland???

We are not getting anything for a while.. per the FAA..

Tram said:
We are not getting anything for a while.. per the FAA..

Don't jump all over me for posting this....but

I heard that Regions is having problems with completion factor and that continental is not too happy about the performance.

any truth to that?

Ouch Suupah! Man you are always so negative. Why don't you just leave them alone. I have seen your "Anti-Regions" stickers too and don't think that is very cool. Carry my bag 2 miles! hahahahah JK

suupah said:
Don't jump all over me for posting this....but

I heard that Regions is having problems with completion factor and that continental is not too happy about the performance.

any truth to that?

What is there to jump on? Regarding the completion factor performance, it was in the Parkersburg newspaper so I'd say that it's fair game for public discussion. To my understanding, Continental is onboard with the changes Regions is implementing. We've got a base manager onsite now and we have a fourth plane. The biggest change that needs to take place is having our own mx team onsite in CLE, which may be a week or two away. So until then, we're stuck with outsourced mx and when you don't have a contract with said outsourced agency, you fall to the bottom of their priority list and they MIGHT get to your broken plane within 2-3 hours of your call. By the way, was 148SD a former Colgan bird?

Latest resources

Back