Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
8AF said:
They started flying the Saab.

So its flying? I've heard otherwise, but no one has told me for sure. Lots of MX issues?

On a side note I was talking to a Colgan Captain the other day and he was making fun of the Regions Air SAAB payscale. When a Colgan pilot makes fun of your payscale you know eating Ramen Noodles.

Tram, are you getting any closer to upgrade yet?

Fly safe!

Last edited:
There are three flying and a heavy check in progress on a fourth.

Lots of mx issues at first. A bit better now.

Upgrade? We'll see what happens.. Looks like we're about to expirence a mass exodus..

Tram said:
Upgrade? We'll see what happens.. Looks like we're about to expirence a mass exodus..

Thats why you went there! Congrats to all those moving on and to all those upgrading. Now you can afford to get another dollar burger from the burger king @ STL.

Yeh, I can't wait to get to finally eat off the dollar menu.. :)

Canadair RJ said:
Gotta love RegEx. Who else expects their crews to get paid crap, then force them to pay for their own hotels when their lack of proper maintenance causes the aircraft to be delayed. It comes to a climax when the mechanic asks where to plug in the GPU...:rolleyes: "this GPU only produces 27 volts" ...aren't aircraft systems 28 volts? Anywho stear clear of this company at all costs. Only if BlowJets turns you down should anyone even consider interviewing with this company.

RegionsAir->

-ATCT & Canadair RJ

Actually, alot of airlines do. That's the risk you run if you commute.

Kinda funny Canadair suggests going to a scab airline before somewhere like Regions.. I guess his opinion is really worth it's weight in gold.. :)

Regions Guys are bringing down the industry with their pay scale and work rules,grow a pair and SAY NO MORE! Call the DO and Cheif Pilot and Say NO more. They are getting paid a butt load to have you guys work like slaves.

Hehe.. Yes, that's right.. Our DO and ChIEf pilot are getting paid megabucks..

LandRoverNut said:
Regions Guys are bringing down the industry with their pay scale and work rules,grow a pair and SAY NO MORE! Call the DO and Cheif Pilot and Say NO more. They are getting paid a butt load to have you guys work like slaves.

You know, true UT fans know what they are talking about. No one at Regions is making "butt load". There are no "work rules" at Regions. If your going to rip on Regions at least speak the truth. There are plenty of true things to rip on. With that said GO VOLS!!!!! First four games are home games!

Latest resources

Back