• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least they gave you some food before they screwed you. It sounds like things are getting better over there. hahaha

How else do you think they get people to sign the contract? There's enough LSD and Horse tranquilizer in there to kill an elephant!:D

ContractFlyer said:
I hope Viva does buy them and then sells them off piece by piece.....Ok so I hate to see people out of a job...but come on guys this place SUCKS

Wow man.. I mean.. C'mon.. let it go dude.. let.. it.. go...

These threads crack me up.. It's the same people saying the same things (me included) about the same airlines...

CopilotDoug said:
How else do you think they get people to sign the contract? There's enough LSD and Horse tranquilizer in there to kill an elephant!:D

Yeah, but you're going to fly a jetstream...whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!!

belchfire said:
Yeah, but you're going to fly a jetstream...whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!!

If a night out with you doesn't kill you it makes you stonger! Hows that new job?

shinydiscoballs said:
you can be a lifer like most of them there for 28.50 as a captain.

At 70 hours a month, that something like $23,000 a year? :eek:

Geezus, that's depressing. :(

It's actually 75 hours a month.. :)

Way2Broke said:
If a night out with you doesn't kill you it makes you stonger! Hows that new job?

hehehehe...no matter where you go, there you are. So have some fun dangit! Most towns (even many little midwest towns) have at least one microbrewery now! For them that don't, there's miller lite, or some doppelbock for a change!

As for me, well, I'm getting paid for turning dead dinosaurs into noise and hot air while searching the world for the perfect beer! My gosh, I think it's going to be a tougher job than I thought!

Hahahahahahaha!!!

Last edited:
Maybe not PERFECT beers

I haven't tried them yet, but the Great Lakes Brewing Company has a couple of beers with funny names...The Burning River and the Edmund Fitzgerald. It made it all the more humorous to me when I found out that Cleveland's river did burn down at one time. Who'd have thunk to name a beer after two disasters???

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back