Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mid 20th Century Wages,19th Century Treatment

8AF said:
I was in their indoc but left after a few days. If I remember it is $19 for FO and high 20's for captain. No yearly raise. When Eagle call me the choice is obvious despite the long upgrade time. I chose not to participate in the race to the bottom.

What pilot in their right mind would want to work for an outfit like this????

Gotta love RegEx. Who else expects their crews to get paid crap, then force them to pay for their own hotels when their lack of proper maintenance causes the aircraft to be delayed. It comes to a climax when the mechanic asks where to plug in the GPU...:rolleyes: "this GPU only produces 27 volts" ...aren't aircraft systems 28 volts? Anywho stear clear of this company at all costs. Only if BlowJets turns you down should anyone even consider interviewing with this company.
:puke:
RegionsAir->

-ATCT & Canadair RJ

Talk about paying for yout own hotel room with RegionsAir....one night a pilot and male flight attendant had to share a room.........cheap ass company

ContractFlyer said:
Talk about paying for yout own hotel room with RegionsAir....one night a pilot and male flight attendant had to share a room.........cheap ass company

I'll pay for a room if I can share with a good looking young FA. :D

8AF said:
a good looking young FA. :D
You must be lost, this is the RegionsAir thread.

ContractFlyer said:
RegionsAir does not allow their cockpit or cabin crews to drink alcoholic beverages on layovers..... Go figure

That is because all the over nights are 9 hours or in some cases less. They could adopt a 12 hour rule, but that would be the same as no drinking. Ask Belch if this rule is followed. The man is a beer god! I swear he got into aviation just so that he could travel the world and drink various beers and eat dark german chocolate.

Last edited:
I was referring to the "good looking" and "young" part.

Canadair RJ said:
Who else expects their crews to get paid crap, then force them to pay for their own hotels when their lack of proper maintenance causes the aircraft to be delayed.

Just curious - when you were forced or.. knew some crews who were forced to buy their own hotels.. these guys wouldn't happen to be commuters who had a MX delay in base, would they?

This thread has some truth, but as far as I can tell, it's full of alot of bunk too..

This place is a stepping stone.. they will openly tell you that in the INTERVIEW... What do you guys expect when your told "Get your time and get out" in ground school? :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back