• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I was a computer wizard I would know how to quote just Tram's part about "who knows, I just hope that it's not when I am here".

That is one of the bottom lines about corpex.

I consider myself lucky to have gotten out. They only own about three tow-bars and seventeen 486dx66 computers...the rest is leased and could go away tomorrow.

Failure of the management to think long term...or is it the management thinking long term (as in we won't be here tomorrow so who cares)...your guess is as good as mine!

Either way the new guy is screwed. No pay to scale, no raises, benefits of questionable quality and no reasonable assurance that the outfit will be here tomorrow.

No talk of even correcting the pay for inflation...funny how corportions only view that factor as only hurting them...

Last edited:
Hey are you guys bidding on Marion, Illinois and Decauter also? Who is in the running for this? I heard Colgan did u also?

I'd say that we're 100% out of the running on the Saab side, I can't speak for the Jetstream side.

Here in CLE we don't hear from the folks at HQ and we have had no updates on where the company is and where they want to be in...well, ever. So we pretty much survive on a day to day basis on peanuts and rumors.

I'd say that we're 100% out of the running on the Saab side, I can't speak for the Jetstream side.

Here in CLE we don't hear from the folks at HQ and we have had no updates on where the company is and where they want to be in...well, ever. So we pretty much survive on a day to day basis on peanuts and rumors.

Don't worry, you don't muchly want to hear from the remfs anyway. They only bear bad news for the most part...consider yourself lucky!

Hehehehehe

Now I know why drinking is an integral part of the job for Regions Pilots

Last edited:
The biggest news is... MQY is now just a MX base only, with only 2 crews there.. stuck on reserve.. indefinitely..

So we pretty much survive on a day to day basis on peanuts and rumors.

Don't worry. The J-pig guys are day to day too. Always have been! Way before the SF34's came along. ASk belch, Jan 05 late 04 we were all wondering if we were going to have jobs.

What corpex needs is a Moses to lead all the good folks there out of bondage, not a line pilot pressed into a desk job that has no authority to go with the responsibility!

Best of luck to the new CP, he more than has his hands full if the company can stay solvent

The biggest news is... MQY is now just a MX base only
I'll be surprised if it's even an MX base for much longer.

I guess the glider fleet will still need to be reassembled, though. There were five engineless Jetstreams sitting at MQY last time I was down there a couple of weeks ago.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back