Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cl604driver said:
the chief pilot went and got a LR-60 type and left 3 weeks later..i hope they made him sign a contract. what a waste of fu**ing money

He left two weeks ago
He was typed back in Mar/Apr. Numb Nuts so get your facts straight!!!!

P.S. If you don't like the way our managment is running things than just leave.
We don't need aholes slamming there own company
I'm shore you're buddies at JS might take you!!!

Last edited:
I have to agree. Leave JR and the way it is run alone. We have a top notch company that actually cares about its pilots. It would make no sense for the Chief Pilot NOT to be typed on all the aircraft, or at least a majority of them. The CP did not know he was going to get hired at SWA prior to the type rating. He was a stand-up guy and not the type of guy to screw JR by doing something like that.

PCL fleet now stands at lucky 13.

3- LR31
2- LR45
3- LR60
1- LR35
1- LR55
2- DA50
1- C650

JR rumor is "any day now". Same for the last two months. I think everybody around here has lost interest. If it happens it happens.

DW

Downwind said:
PCL fleet now stands at lucky 13.

3- LR31
2- LR45
3- LR60
1- LR35
1- LR55
2- DA50
1- C650

JR rumor is "any day now". Same for the last two months. I think everybody around here has lost interest. If it happens it happens.

DW

Is PCL buying these airplanes or are they picking up managment contracts? Seven different fleet types would leave me to believe that some of their planes are managed.

We own all of our airplanes.

All but two are in our paint scheme. One 60 is still in Flex colors and one 50 came with beautiful new paint.

I'm hearing crickets!
Anything new on the PCL front?
All of a sudden all but one of our managed lr-60's are ether sold or in pre-buy.
I know that someone mentioned that PCL doesn't want any of our managed airplanes. ?????
The only problem with that theory is that still leaves us with (1) Lr-60, (1) Lr-31, (1) C-750, and a G-III all managed, not to mention the G-IV that is on it's way.
Any leaked info from anyone?

Latest resources

Back