Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oliver Reed said:
My apologies to all as I've unintentionally steered this thread from the original discussion, so this is my last response. But brief as poss and in no particular order. My current hours and quals are not updated. Yes, I am a good negotiator. No my boss has no resposibility to me, his good character made that choice. 91's easier flying and we get paid more- speaks volumes about the difference between timebuilders & job chasers and professionals. Netjets and Flex report losses and if you believe that you should get some business experience. yes 70K is a liveable wage, but not appropriate for a 25 year veteran of a company and that's were it'll be adjusted for inflation. 35K's a liveable wage? I guess for your for first job out of college. I saw the net use checkrides and a bunch of other balloney reasons to get rid of folks who weren't bent over far enough. Comparing NetJets/Flex training with the nets?. The big difference between NJ and JR is attitude and you have to be crazy to even compare the two. 135 safety is attrocious, so congrats on being the best. Safety? The net has had quite a few fatalities and incidents over the years. Wyvern and Argus are a joke if their audit didn't figure that out. I'm leaving the thread so no reply necessary.
I doubt that you have left, nevertheless nice chickensh*t way to try to get the last word.
So when did you fail your check ride with Airnet, and subsiquently get fired? That is what all this annomicoty is about isnt it? I will agree that a few (emphasis on few) pilots were not treated as fairly as they should have. But even in those situations I was not made aware of all the circumstances surrounding the failure/firing. It seems that many pilots will never admit their failure. Someone at CMH/LCK had it in for them. It was never their fault. It sounds kind of like all those people convicted of a crime who claim to be innocent.
Are you insinuating that part 91 pilots are professionals, while 135 are not. Even someone as arrogant as you would not say that, however it does seem that that is what you are implying. If so then I would have to say that you are the one being unprofessional.
Show me NetJets numbers, where are these huge profits?
Quit complaining about salary, you sound like an education major complaining about what teachers make. They new before getting into it what they would make. You new that early on you would not make much as a green pilot, no where close to 35K.
Are you the crazy one then since you started the whole comparison between Netjets/Flex to JR? What is this attitude that you are talking about? The whole reason I never left Airnet along time ago for NetJets was I could not afford the pay cut, and I did not want the schedule. Also when I spoke to their pilots they never seemed happy with the company (mind you this was before the new contract, havent spoken to any since). Some hated a few were neutral only one that I new of liked it.
Are you stupid or just being vague and using a rediculous amount of hyperbole in a vain attempt to try and make a point? Airnet has had 4 fatalities. Two fell asleep, 1 due to wake turb., and one due to an inflight fire. All were prop aircraft. We have never had a fatality in a jet aircraft. There have been accidents yes. But so have NetJets and Flex.
Were you saying Wyvreen and Argus know that they are a joke, and they figured it out through an audit? In my opinion they are there to make pax feel better (kind of like supplimental oxygen). But what else is there?
Try acting a little more like the professional you claim to be.
WDR11

I was not trying to insult anyone. I like were I work very much even if it's not all a bed of roses, but no job is. Please don't get complaicent with your career.

i dont think this merger is going anywhere.

on side note, anyone notice jetride is looking for another chief pilot

cl604driver said:
the chief pilot went and got a LR-60 type and left 3 weeks later..i hope they made him sign a contract. what a waste of fu**ing money
I am curious about the TA, but Airnet/JR was well aware of his intentions to go to SWA. What is he supposed to do put his life on hold for a year because the company wanted him to get the type? There was no way for him to know when or if he would be called.
Yes it was a waste of money, but that is nothing new.
WDR11

so if you are well aware of him interviewing at southwest why the he11 do you send him to 60 school, until after he knows if he is offered the job or not. says alot for the rocket scientist running the place

Hey Dips**t
The CP in discussion went to 60 school months ago, not weeks.
He was called for an interview after he returned from training.
Keep your cake hole shut unless you know what your talkin about!!!

Latest resources

Back