• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hay guys lets back off on the bashing each other PA guys nothing has changed for us at this moment are pay are per diem nothing your job is as it has been. At this time we are exchangeing thoughts and information some just rumor and is only rumor until it happens. I understand the frustration but it won't do any good to take it personal opinions are like ass holes every one has one. I may not like some things I hear on here but my pay check and my QOL has not changed at this time. I can tell you there will be changes on both sides but I feal it will work out okay for everyone, and everyone will have time to deside if it is for them or not. As I find out information I will let you know at this time this is the best I can offer is just sit tight and go have a beer i gonna

I like beer lots. Beer is good. MMMMM. Beer. Tasty beer with tiny bubbles makes me happy.

J

Is Dave J the CP? Or the information ambassador? Just curious.

Also, to all: I agree with you "happy-thoughts" fruitcakes. I think this will be cool for everybody, and if it isn't, each of us can probably go somewhere else quite easily. So, no worries.

But the paintjob? Seriously....

"Brothers don't shake hands, brothers hug!!!!!"

Seriously though, did you guys really loose pilots recently over this and If so how many?

"the paint job is great! you definetly get noticed when you pull up"

No kidding, there's no mistaking who's plane it is. You can spot a PCL plane from a mile away!!

Last edited:
we lost 3 lear 45 guys i know of. I think they all went to the same place, so it's hard to say the reason behind it.

I heard a nice quote " 90% of what you worry about ends up not being true"

Mr. Petterson personaly told me that the merge would make this an outstanding charter company to advance my career in. Just think on that.

Does Jet ride have already have airplanes in Wilmington DE. If not I have heard we are trying to put airplanes there. Anyone have info. on this?

Sounds like everything will be finalized on tuesday, so maybe all the questions and rumors will be answered.

I dont agree with the paint job, because customers don't want to show up
looking like they chartered a jet, they want to look like they own it. An incospicuous paint job is better. Plus it absorbs heat and makes the cabin hotter in the summer.

До свидания

Last edited:
Is Dave J the CP? Or the information ambassador? Just curious.

Also, to all: I agree with you "happy-thoughts" fruitcakes. I think this will be cool for everybody, and if it isn't, each of us can probably go somewhere else quite easily. So, no worries.

But the paintjob? Seriously....
No not the CP didn't want it can't deal with wineing pilots. lol I have just known management and this company since it started so sometimes I get some info and sometimes people think I know more then I do.

we lost 3 lear 45 guys i know of. I think they all went to the same place, so it's hard to say the reason behind it.

I heard a nice quote " 90% of what you worry about ends up not being true"

Mr. Petterson personaly told me that the merge would make this an outstanding charter company to advance my career in. Just think on that.

Does Jet ride have already have airplanes in Wilmington DE. If not I have heard we are trying to put airplanes there. Anyone have info. on this?

Sounds like everything will be finalized on tuesday, so maybe all the questions and rumors will be answered.

I dont agree with the paint job, because customers don't want to show up looking like they chartered a jet, they want to look like they own it. An incospicuous paint job is better. Plus it absorbs heat and makes the cabin hotter in the summer.
The Wilimington DE is something being work on as a maint. base and I am also sure there will be some aircraft there. I don't know too much about it just a little should be a nice facility if it turns out as described.

"Brothers don't shake hands, brothers hug!!!!!"

Seriously though, did you guys really loose pilots recently over this and If so how many?

"the paint job is great! you definetly get noticed when you pull up"

No kidding, there's no mistaking who's plane it is. You can spot a PCL plane from a mile away!!

How true, how true. When you F'up everybody will know who it was. BTW everyone below #6 just moved up a number. Another one said adios.

WARNING: The following comments are all rumors!

But, I'll share them anyway. There was talk of basing a JR managed gulfstream in Delaware. However, we currently do not have any aircraft in Delaware on the JR side.

Also, the gulfstreams are "staffed up" I think. We've been told that at least for a while, there will be no mechanism for bidding across certificates. So, I assume at first that means no Falcon 50 for JR pilots, and no Gulfstreams for PA pilots.

Does PA have something going on there? You mentioned maintenance.

"Imagine being whisked away to Delaware! Hi... I'm in Delaware...."

How true, how true. When you F'up everybody will know who it was. BTW everyone below #6 just moved up a number. Another one said adios.
Think you ment DK and that would be from 4 on the combined list. Also this departure has nothing to do with what is happening with the company he was happy here but has choosen to return to the airlines. I wish he wasn't leaving but understand and wish him all the best.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back