• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Okay, I bought a degree, I bought a medical, I bought an FCC permit, I bought my primary training, I did not buy my astronaut license, nor have I bought a Chief Pilot position. None of this has anything to do with how well you or I fly, it's all about the awful recruiting process in this industry. The more boxes you can check, the more likely you'll be hired, the more money you will make. As for the required boxes... All required boxes should be eliminated. 1500 PIC, type rating on G550 required, but if you don't have a G650 type you can learn it. We can all do the job and I'm certain you'll all figure out where the buttons are on the equipment that hasn't been invented yet. Always check the box, BUT INVESTIGATE when your union tells you whether to check it or not... (Some of you will get that).

Last edited:
I get it RD...stupid box check. The ONLY "strong" union rep who literally begged me to check the box and move on to greener pastures was Griz. We all know what the union thought of that fella, but I didn't follow his advice. Stupid me...

just lie about your education.....no one ever checks.

i have a 4 yr degree but i wrote down 2 masters degrees on my app and got the job.

no one ever checked about it.

do what you gotta do to get hired, just make sure if you lie about your college you better be the best pilot in the hangar.

Latest resources

Back