NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nothing but smiles on the 4 JUS guys going back to NJ

Yeah people are bailing NJ like crazy. I think it was a whopping 9 this month and 6 of them were old farts retiring. Current NJ pilots all talk bad about NJ but they will never leave.

As for me I will run back to NJ. It is a no brainer versus my current job. I know they may not pass out as many free gifts to me but my pay will be set and benefits free and I can live where I want. I hope the deferral rate stays high and I will be back soon. Fly Auburn you should defer....hahaha

I'll bet. Nja's safety standards are pretty high.
That is problably why they have hired so many JUS guys over the years, feedback I got was that NJ training wasn't as good.

Actually its because NJ has a lot of pilots with college degrees.
Yes because almost everyone has one and we know they have nothing to do with flying an airplane. I also know NJ has hired without the college degree and the guys are good sticks and well liked by their fellow pilots.

So what is the recruitment plan at USA then?
Fogged mirror is our plan, if you are breathing you have a shot. Invite everyone to interview who meets qualification, interview everyone that shows up, when you are told to start a class go through the pile of people interview and starting offering jobs, and then start a class with whoever shows up. Then when almost no one shows up, repeat above process. Saw the same thing in 2000, 2007, and now, but this time I thing this the new operating mode with the growing hiring boom.

I predict we will not be able to hire in near future due to the shortage of pilots who want to work at places like this. The company will face the reality of the only way to fix this with money.:eek:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back