• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am not sure that they are working on the curriculum means that they intend to have a class.... Perhaps they are required to have a curriculum regardless.

The old/original new hire Indoc class should still be approved, there were guys who went through this when returning from extended LOA's. I think it's just a case of the new EMT cutting corners to save $$ wherever they can by running a shortened class.

If I have to sit through the ethics training again I just might puke all over the table.

The old/original new hire Indoc class should still be approved, there were guys who went through this when returning from extended LOA's. I think it's just a case of the new EMT cutting corners to save $$ wherever they can by running a shortened class.

If I have to sit through the ethics training again I just might puke all over the table.

We are now all on a 121 profile, thus the need for change. The Feds are hard at work justifying their existence. Gunfighter, you are correct. However, when they do start recalls, the new progrem will have to be in place first, or they pay salaries for even more folks to sit at home.

I think someone explained the FAA rejected the old curriculum because we are 121 now

Thanks makes sense, I forgot about the 121 training. Nothing like waiting until the last minute to get your training manual approved.

Thanks makes sense, I forgot about the 121 training. Nothing like waiting until the last minute to get your training manual approved.
But see what I am saying is this...

People assume that because the curriculum is being worked on that that means they are getting ready for a class...

But my question is: Did the FAA look at the old program and say "Get your schitt together... that program is not compliant with 121"

So are they just bringing a required program into compliance?

I also want to say concerning recalls:

I know a lot of furloughed like to hear from active pilots on what we hear about it... but...

IMO ... Active pilots will be last to find out about recalls. You guys will receive a recall letter and WE will find out about recalls reading it here on FI.

We are now all on a 121 profile, thus the need for change. The Feds are hard at work justifying their existence. Gunfighter, you are correct. However, when they do start recalls, the new progrem will have to be in place first, or they pay salaries for even more folks to sit at home.

Encore+ still on 135.

But see what I am saying is this...

People assume that because the curriculum is being worked on that that means they are getting ready for a class...

But my question is: Did the FAA look at the old program and say "Get your schitt together... that program is not compliant with 121"

So are they just bringing a required program into compliance?

It makes sense to me that you would want an approved class irregardless of recalls. Why would you wait until you needed to recall to start the process? Get it done so you're ready to go when the time comes.

Are you guys on track to exceed 11 selloffs this quarter (Q3)? I was thinking the most likely scenario would be to exceed 11 in the 4th quarter, then the company would (of course) wait the full 120 days, meaning recalls would start May 1st. Get everyone trained up and ready to go by the busy season next year.

So on a thread called "NJA Recall"....

Someone just arbitrarily writes something very very vague about November.. Other active guys make some comments, and in reality nothing has changed whatsoever... Awesome, you guys are really in the know!!:D

Well I think you know one thing ... you can't go to training until they get the program approved.

I think that means they won't be recalling voluntarily before that is completed. Will have to be forced by selloff situation.

I don't think there is any way they will exceed 11 this quarter. But 4th quarter ... with Chanukah and Thanksgiving occurring at the same time ... could get ugly

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back