• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No one knows these answers yet, as it has never been done at this company before. You know how they like to reinvent the wheel.

This is all rumor, and I don't have anything else to add other than we are flying a lot, occupied hours are up, and we are selling planes again.

Understand it based on what? Some more info as to what has been said that would make any active pilot think this would be nice. Especially when we have had no such communication from NJASAP. Thanks.

Based on nothing. There is no more info.

Based on nothing. There is no more info.

If there is no info then how did you two come up with a rumor about a recall decision being made in November? There are still a lot of guys who's future depends on NJA and speculating on a recall without any info gets the hopes up of a lot of people

If there is no info then how did you two come up with a rumor about a recall decision being made in November? There are still a lot of guys who's future depends on NJA and speculating on a recall without any info gets the hopes up of a lot of people

Good question. Pretty irresponsible FI or not.

I don't know who is higher on my sh!t list. The EMT or Njasap. It's like who do I hate more my cheating ex or the guys f-ing her.

..........or myself for flying.

I didn't come up with a rumor. I read what fly low wrote and was able to comprehend it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back