NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Getting back to recalls...and numbers

What are the estimates for the number (from the 495) who have resigned?
How many not furloughed have resigned since the furlough happened?

I know 2 of us out of my class have resigned (think there were 14-16 in our class) Couple have also went to JB so doubt they'll come back. So maybe 4-6 won't be returning?

I think there are approximately 470 or so that still have a number. 20 or 30 have resigned their numbers in one way or another. I don't think many active have resigned as of yet. Once the airline hiring picks up, that will probably change things.

I think there are approximately 470 or so that still have a number. 20 or 30 have resigned their numbers in one way or another. I don't think many active have resigned as of yet. Once the airline hiring picks up, that will probably change things.
Compared to what many are doing now, going back to NJ from JUS will be like the best thing that ever happened to them.

You know what's ridiculous? That we have to talk about this here instead of the NJASAP board to have any contact with the active pilot group; outside of a couple of good folks that still talk to us on the "furloughed" red headed step child board. Normally I would say that having this conversation in a public forum would be a bad idea. Unfortunately due to the infinite wisdom of the NJASAP higher ups we were deemed either unworthy or a threat or both, and therefore left no choice in the matter.

what do you expect coming from people who really do think that they are better than others. People who are too scared to get away from their main group of insiders. People who won't talk to people that don't have the same opinions.

yes its sad

very sad

Last edited:
People who won't talk to people that don't have the same opinions.
You mean like FI when you post something that is not mainstream?

I know 2 of us out of my class have resigned (think there were 14-16 in our class) Couple have also went to JB so doubt they'll come back. So maybe 4-6 won't be returning?

I was in your class and am now at JB. I'll honestly have to see what a new contract would offer at NJA, otherwise I'm sticking around at JB. Hard to walk away from a six figure income and being at home in my own bed every night now. Did an internship at UAL back in college too and am hoping for an interview there soon. Congrats on the new gig bro! Hope all is well.

Thanks. Saw you had some flights to the Carribean a while ago. Looks like things are goin good for you over there ...

Even if I hadn't resigned I wouldn't return. Money and schedule are too good here. Especially by the time NJA recalls.. Now just have to overcome the ridiculous cost of living!!,

Latest resources

Back