• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New SkyWest pay proposal....anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The fun part will be watching SAPA leadership try and put lipstick on this pig!

Gee. And here I thought that JA was the greatest guy in the world. The way you guys talk about him I figured he'd just give you guys whatever you wanted.

Gee. And here I thought that JA was the greatest guy in the world. The way you guys talk about him I figured he'd just give you guys whatever you wanted.

I'm confused because I thought Atkins already gave them everything they wanted. Are they raising there expectations or something?

Thr rumor is no pay increase for the Brasilia pilots, a 1.3% pay increase for the RJ and no pay scale for the 700 and 900 but an override of a couple of dollars regardless of which of the two you're flying. So in other words, we're flying the 700 and 900 for the same pay and since it's not much more then the 200, pretty much where we have been for the last 3 years.

Spoke with one of the main SAPA guys the other night. Jack for Brasilia folks is the detail that I came away with. Glad we count for something...

I'm wouldn't be surprised that there's nothing in there for the Bro guys & gals. The airplane, thanks to the FAA / Embraer, is nearly worthless now with all the weight restrictions. It's time for the Bro to go... at least in SLC and DEN. On the other hand, if there's no new "turbo-prop" rate, that's an issue.

Boy, wouldn't a LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT be nice right about now?

Peace.

Rekks

whats the point. vote alpa in, pay freez (during negotiations), 4 years later you have already upgraded and moved on. AND ALPA IS STILL "NEGOTIATING" THE FIRST CONTRACT. uhhhhmm, thanks but no thanks

buuuu bye

Because any pay increases you have under your current agreement stay in place during negotiations. If JA tries to circumvent that, he is in violation of RLA law. He does not want to do that. And it does not stop upgrades either.

ALPA does have it's problems, but you Skywest 'no way' guys are truly ignorant about how the system works. Every arguement that has been put forth about 'pay freezes' or 'no upgrades' or 'pay cuts' etc.. are just plain wrong.

Do some real, objective research first, before coming to a decision, not what a bunch of hotheads in your respective crewrooms has to say.

Peace.

Rekks

Latest resources

Back