New SkyWest pay proposal....anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bluto

Since SAPA appears to be unwilling to distribute an electronic copy, would anyone mind PM'ing me the details of our new illustrious pay package?

Just keep an eye on Flight Info. I'm sure someone will post it shortly only to have it removed shortly thereafter do to the confidentiality clause.

why don't you go to the sapa forums to find out instead of here?
Have you been to the SAPAforums? There have been multiple requests from the pilot group to SAPA for an electronic version. I've waited long enough. I asked for someone to PM me the information. Though why should it matter if it's posted here in public? There's nothing private about a pay proposal like this one.

Last edited:
Since SAPA appears to be unwilling to distribute an electronic copy, would anyone mind PM'ing me the details of our new illustrious pay package?

Spoke with one of the main SAPA guys the other night. Jack for Brasilia folks is the detail that I came away with. Glad we count for something...

Just keep an eye on Flight Info. I'm sure someone will post it shortly only to have it removed shortly thereafter do to the confidentiality clause.
How something distributed amongst several thousand people is "confidential" I don't know. Besides, ASA pilots have a right to know, they are the rates on our airplanes.

Well, they were ours, sorta....

Well, on the bright side, we can rest easy knowing we've helped make the jet guys feel better about themselves. Knowing that I've helped improve the fragile ego of a CRJ pilot is at least as gratifying as a reasonable raise. I mean, I doubt cost of living has gone up much in the past 6 years. Especially in places like, PSP, MRY, SBA, SBP, PDX, SAN. If the company wants EMB pilots to recognize their place (2nd, apparently) this proposal should help.

Latest resources

Back