• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Type aircraft owned
Renter
Base airport
KHFD
Ratings
PPL
Hello, I am a private pilot that started my YouTube channel on 2/25/2024. I fly a PIPER CHEROKEE WARRIOR PA-28-161 based out of KHFD (Hartford, CT) I am currently growing, and I would like to share a few of my YouTube Videos from the past year below. I also have an Instagram account that I use to post some shorter versions of my flying experiences. I invite you to check out my content and if it's something you are interested in, please consider subscribing. I am currently going for my complex rating in the PA-28R-200 ARROW. Look for content in that airplane coming soon!

March 18, 2024
Here is a video on my return trip into KHFD. I just got off of flight following with Bradley approach and am coming back to land at my home base in Hartford, CT. I am traveling east 060. We are using Runway 2 at Hartford-Brainard. Another aircraft is approaching from the opposite direction heading 270, however I initially thought the aircraft was right behind me. The tower is sequencing us. It's a little bumpy today and a warm day for March.

* Note: The content on this video is not provided for purpose of instruction; only for entertainment.

March 23, 2024
The next video goes with the one above, it is about the PIREP I made due to the turbulence I ran into during the flight. It got some feedback on Reddit. Reddit Post

April 11, 2024
This flight bummed me out for a few days. I could not close the deal on Runway 35 at Danbury, CT. I was not managing my energy properly on final. I had a bunch of little distractions leading up to this landing that caused me to miss the last notch of flaps, come in too hot and had to abort the landing. The view was breathtaking however! I will be back to this airport to try again.

April 14, 2024
After my failed landing attempt in KDXR, I contacted my CFI and asked for a refresher on Short Field Landings. We are from CT and picked a short one along the Connecticut River. The airport is 42B and it is 2,100' long by 50' wide. It built my confidence up again and made me realize to keep these skills up to par even after 150 hours and 23 years of flying. We can get rusty! Please enjoy the long, unedited practice at Goodspeed.

May 5, 2024
I woke up to a super calm day yesterday in Connecticut. Taking advantage of this fine morning, I decided to practice my non-towered airport operations. Come ride along with me in this unedited (timewise) trip to 4B8 Robertson in Plainville, CT. Chapters are set up to jump around as it's a 44-minute-long video! Have a wonderful Day.

May 5, 2024
The following video is part of the 4B8 Flight from last Saturday. YouTube somehow ruined the video footage I uploaded with rubber banding, and it is skipping at the end around the 36-minute mark. I redid the last five minutes of the approach with JUST external view and the ATC audio piped in. See if you can see the student pilot Im following in #2 cleared to land on Runway 2.

Latest resources

Back