FYI Alpha Kilo Warrior YouTube Videos

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
June 6, 2024
Please enjoy the double flyovers from this week!

I flew on Saturday over Seymour, CT as requested by a fan/viewer of my channel. Live in CT, MA, NY or RI and want a flyover? Let me know.

Then on Sunday I took a tour of the Connecticut River from Hartford, CT to Old Saybrook, CT. I sped the video up 400% and the 60fps GoPro camera did not let me down. Listen to your favorite Youtuber comment on this flight as an added treat.
Have a Sparkling day!

I received my Complex Endorsement in the Piper Arrow last month and am currently building seat time to get more comfortable with the Avionics and V-speeds. I picked a short hop from Meriden, CT to HArtford, CT to practice. Check out the Sunrise flight 6:40am from last Friday!

June 16, 2024
I returned to the airport where I passed my Private Pilot Check ride 14 years ago last week. Shes something special, and I got to land behind Avelo-401 a 737 departing to the east!

New series for the Channel, Flying over CT's Golf Courses ⛳. 🏌️‍♂️ Join me on an exhilarating aerial adventure as I explore the stunning golf courses of Connecticut from the sky!

Part-2 of the CT golf course video, my approach, landing and departure from KMM a non-towered Airport
KMMK
Meriden Markham Municipal
Elevation: 103'
Traffic Pattern: 1,100'
ASOS: (203) 639-9405 134.925
CTAF/UNICOM: 123.05
Runway: 18/-36 3,100' x 75

A nine-minute, real-time flyover at 2,400, from:
Milford to Hamden, CT. Flyover the Wilbur Cross Parkway and Heros' Tunnel at West Rock. Check it out!

Class Delta Airspace Orbit, Flyover Manchester Country Club (Three GoPro Cameras) July 13,2024 Hartford/Manchester CT

July 14, 2024 ⛳
Sunday Morning Departure from Hartford, CT to Cromwell, CT over the TPC at River Highlands.

July 4, 2024
Class D Airspace City Approach and Landing in a Piper Warrior ✈️
Tower had me report a right downwind for Runway 20 at KHFD, the city of HArtford was a beautiful sight to see from the under-wing camera.

Hartford_city.png

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back