• Watchers 73

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What the f?

Is this place just a stepping stone to get the 737 type rating just to go to LUV? Is it common now to jump from major to major?

Have fun flying the 737 forever domestically. Oh, and say goodbye to ever flying the 787.

I personally think it's a good thing for us, the free market economy is finally starting to bite them in the a$$. You remember, the same free market economy they have been shoving up our a$$ since 9/11? You get what you pay for. This next contract is payback time.

Nice way to thank those that fly for this country...... How about a simple "Thanks" not a I am super pilot for flying for SWA response.

What is so ironic, is all the SH!t you and guys like Double talk smack about is what you and others despised about the Legacy pilots in the 90s. Only goes to show, when someone is on top they LUV to SH!T on people below them.

Would take a CAL pilot in jumpseat over one of you "EGO" boosted SWA guys any day of the week.

AA

P.S. Just got bakc from the bar with the "HOT" wife, spelling and grammar may suck.... And I don't care. Also she is requesting my company.....Bye Bye....

Good on ya brutha! Especially the P.S. part!

edit: wait -- that's not my wife?

Last edited:
Would take a CAL pilot in jumpseat over one of you "EGO" boosted SWA guys any day of the week.

Guess I'll remember that when I have given many rides for you guys from DAL to DFW rather then you guys take a cab since it was on my way.

Not anymore tool.

You guys act like I'm Don Imus or something. I just said, I don't rip on the mil guys all the time. Just some of the times.

You guys going to call the rainbowPush coalition so they can picket me the next time I check in? Sensitive folks....:bawling:

Guess I'll remember that when I have given many rides for you guys from DAL to DFW rather then you guys take a cab since it was on my way.

Not anymore tool.

I've gotta ask, is that you in your avatar? That fatty is hilarious...just like a lot of the senior captains you see nowadays! :D

Not anymore tool.

Ditto, from PHX-DFW, from MSP-DFW, from MCI-DFW, and last trip 2 SWA guys jumpseating on us INT"L to Costa Rica.

No problem big guy, just like your "tool' Buddy SWA/FO would be happy deny you and your brothers as well.

READ my POST. I would take a CAL over SWA pilot any day of the week. I would deny ANYONE.

However please feel free to PM your name and employee number and I would be more than happy to oblige...

AA

Jeezzz I sound like SWA/FO........Mega!!!! What should I do?

You guys act like I'm Don Imus or something. I just said, I don't rip on the mil guys all the time. Just some of the times.

You guys going to call the rainbowPush coalition so they can picket me the next time I check in? Sensitive folks....:bawling:

Common DON, we love to hate you....Your Fired!

AA

I would take a CAL over SWA pilot any day of the week

Even the ones on the "special list"?

Well, I would take an Eagle pilot or a CAL pilot over an AA pilot anyday.:eek:

Latest resources

Back