• Start date
  • Watchers 73

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is in the running for dumbest thread ever.

Like CO? Great!
Like SW? Great!

Like big airplanes? Great! (SJS...)

Paying for the type IS lame, but so is paying for health ins, and I'm pretty sure that even after you deduct the cost of the type, the SW pilot is bringing home more bacon than the CO pilot first year (and second, and third...). Guess who has more days off first year...

Jezus,
I thought this was a JOB people, get some hobbies...

Turbo

Looks like the regional forum. Much fun.......lets see if we can get to 20 pages of insults shall we.....?

Scrapdog, You need to learn a little about humility. Serving in the military is an honor and is done to protect our country. It is not about proving how cool you are on flightinfo. When you use your military job to try and discredit someone who has not done what you do, you cheapen your service and give other military members a bad name. Just something to think about.

Scrapdog, You need to learn a little about humility. Serving in the military is an honor and is done to protect our country. It is not about proving how cool you are on flightinfo. When you use your military job to try and discredit someone who has not done what you do, you cheapen your service and give other military members a bad name. Just something to think about.
No sh1t. Especially when his kid says "Dad, if you really wanted to defend the country, why didn't you join the Army or Marine Corps?"

Ditto, from PHX-DFW, from MSP-DFW, from MCI-DFW, and last trip 2 SWA guys jumpseating on us INT"L to Costa Rica.

No problem big guy, just like your "tool' Buddy SWA/FO would be happy deny you and your brothers as well.

READ my POST. I would take a CAL over SWA pilot any day of the week. I would deny ANYONE.

However please feel free to PM your name and employee number and I would be more than happy to oblige...

AA

Jeezzz I sound like SWA/FO........Mega!!!! What should I do?

Whaaaaa, somebody gets even by using their jumpseat as a political weapon now? Typical AA response. Didn't expect anything else out of you really. You can go back to stroking your Tom Selleck patch now.

Last edited:
Wow, 7 pages and 96 posts. All from a guy that is an obvious flamebaiter.

Rhoid, 80for80, freightnazi, paid4training, 4.0@riddle, EMBskillz, nonunion, whatever he wants to call himself.

When I started this career I applied at every airline and would have taken any job offered. I don't think the airline you ended up with has anything to do with your character or abilities. I ended up with the biggest because they bought us about 20 years ago. It wasn't as much fun but it was a good life and I have no regrets. Just enjoy what you have. This job is a lot of fun if you let it be.

Neither would you. What are you talking about....you have never done that. That sure as hell not happening anywhere in the world I have been in the last 2 years. Quit acting like you are some top gun pilot. Your a guard baby like me. Get off the horse. You about as bad as SWA F/O acting like you both are tough guys. Scrapdog.....have you even been to the sandbox? No NV or AZ does not count.

Yeah, I guess some people confuse training with reality.

When I started this career I applied at every airline and would have taken any job offered. I don't think the airline you ended up with has anything to do with your character or abilities. I ended up with the biggest because they bought us about 20 years ago. It wasn't as much fun but it was a good life and I have no regrets. Just enjoy what you have. This job is a lot of fun if you let it be.

Yes, but that was then.

Today, you leave for a better job if you are somehow lucky enough to get a better job i.e. UPS, FedEx - but to leave CAL for SW is beyond logical.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back