NetJets Strike Passes By 93%

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bad Monkey! said:
Post whatever company propagana and lies you want if that's what makes you feel like a man, a company man that is. We who are in the fight know THE REAL FACTS, your company spin won't hurt me, only you and your credibility.

Anyone who reads this message board can go to the ibt1108 website and read the facts, not the company spin.

I'm sorry that you were an abused child, nimwit fits you much better nancy boy.

This is something we have learned to expect from double-talkers. I didn't see anyone from the union sticking up for this scheduler when his name was called out like you were so quick to do when it was a pilot.

x402 said:
There are serious ethical problems breached here when you use a pilots real name to push your pathetic campaign.

So non-union employees are fair game?

You continue to speak about what you do not know. You read something on your teamster website and think you have the facts. You then accuse me of taking the company spin - assuming I get my opinion from them. Your hole is getting bigger.

I was an eye-witness to the event you read about on your website and it was not as you described.

Pretty tough to be so dogmatic now isn't it?

So him punching a hole in the wall was what? The wall jumped out infront of him and he was protecting himself.

Common man.

dsptchrNJA said:
This is something we have learned to expect from double-talkers. I didn't see anyone from the union sticking up for this scheduler when his name was called out like you were so quick to do when it was a pilot.

I'm sorry that our pilot union didn't stick up for the scheduler in question-

MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR NOT IN THE PILOT UNION!

Yes Virgina, stupidity does run rampent in the glass house.

Diesel said:
So him punching a hole in the wall was what? The wall jumped out infront of him and he was protecting himself.

Common man.

yah, sure, that's it. His name has already been called so don't even think I will discuss the details on a public board. Oh, I guess teamsters get that protection! How nice.

Why are you guys so preoccupied with this thing that happened years ago? It shows very little about the scheduler, but more about your own petty obsessions.

Hogprint said:
I guess it was a figment of my imagination when I was out as an FO, and we only had shows after 11am, only two legs a day, and hit the Caymans, Bahamas, Aspen, and all the hot spots. All in one tour. The CP even called the capt every day to ask us if we were having fun yet....

This was back when I didn't have a tour with less than three or four 14/10s and 5 -6 legs a day.

Got the same guy two tours in a row, and the same thing. Not that I didn't have fun, but it's a little naive to think that there was no A-team.

Now before you say it was a coincidence, had other buds that flew with this guy and the same thing. Smooth sailing compared to their other tours.

Who's going to be more accurate? You, who flew a couple of tours with this guy (who knows what details were left out?). Or an outside private investigator who has his entire NJA flying history at his fingertips and interviewed all the schedulers to get all the facts?

Sincerely, any reasonable person would have probably thought the same thing, including myself, given only the said facts. But GET OVER IT ALREADY, you were proven wrong! No reasonable person would keep claiming the truth based off 25% of the information after he was proven wrong. Pathetic!

Last edited:
Dude are you kidding me? You're saying that some pencil pusher used all his investigative skills and says there is no A team. Then we get a memo there is a "go to team".

You must see it everyday. You dispatch why don't you just look at the names you are filing for. Notice how a lot of the cherry trips get picked up by certain captains?

I can't remember any of these "number crunchers" talking to any of the pilots or any of the union officials. They must not have wanted to dig toooo deep.

We could give examples all day long but it's a public message board and you're right. You don't have the same protection I do. I don't want to put YOU (dispatchrnja) into a compromising situation where you might lose your job.

dsptchrNJA said:
I didn't see anyone from the Union sticking up for this scheduler when his name was called out like you were so quick to do when it was a pilot.

Was the scheduler represented by Teamsters? If so, what Local?

I'm sure that if he/she had been a member then representation would have been just a phone call away.

1 advantage to having a Union.

Just making a point that it would not be appropriate for a Steward or other Local 1108 Official to represent a non member.

I'm sure, however, that if the Dispatchers and/or Schedulers of NJA would like representation in future cases that Local 1108 could provide Union signing cards that would enable you to do so.

It's simply a choice that only you can make. 1108 can't do it for you and would also have no power to do anything unless you do so.

Diesel said:
Dude are you kidding me? You're saying that some pencil pusher used all his investigative skills and says there is no A team. Then we get a memo there is a "go to team".

Memo from who? The union? 'nuf said.

Last edited:
Bad Monkey! said:
I'm sorry that our pilot union didn't stick up for the scheduler in question-

MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR NOT IN THE PILOT UNION!

Yes Virgina, stupidity does run rampent in the glass house.

Read it again, no one asked the Local 1108 to stick up for the shcedulers. It was asked of people on this board who happen to be union members to be afforded the same respect they expect from everyone else.. big difference.

Take a little responsibility for yourself and respect for your associates (even in anonymity) without having your hand held by the union.

Dispatcher you are clueless. You DID NOT GET THE MEMO FROM BOISTURE? I did get the memo from BOISTURE STATING THERE IS A GO TO TEAM AND THE FACT THAT THE SCHEDULERS DID ACCEPT GIFTS. You know nothing. I WAS PART OF THE INVESTIGATION AND I WAS ASKED BY THE COMPANY TO PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION. Boisture ADMITTED THERE WAS FAVORTISM. You don't know CRAP because you WERE NOT THERE. You are WRONG once AGAIN. Also if you attended a company recurrent you would hear Boisture himself state their is a GO TO TEAM AT NJA. So shut the f up about crap you don't know anything about.

Actually BB. I can email you a copy of it if you want.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back