NetJets Strike Passes By 93%

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Family Guy,
You are officially an *************************. And if that gets edited it is P*ssy. Get it? Did your mom not let you have a BB gun. I will grant you that is was a bad joke and in bad taste. But it was a JOKE! Now knock it off with the liberal horse$hit. "Oh no, an AK47! WAAAAAAAAA" Give it a rest. It is called the Second Amendment. AND it is also called the First Amendment.
Now find another argument.
And I almost forgot, I have been saving my DVD's for the annual skeet shoot I have with my family and buddy's in the fall. What do you think about that??!!??!! I might even go out and ask everyone if I can have their DVD's also. That way my whole family and friends can blow them suckers out of the sky! (sorry no video though, and you are not invited)

I wonder, would it be acceptable to you if I smashed it on video with a fun noodle? Seriously, would your liberal minded company a$$ kissing morons try to get me fired for that?????

Last edited:
Fozzy said:
Family Guy,
You are officially an *************************. And if that gets edited it is P*ssy. Get it? Did your mom not let you have a BB gun. I will grant you that is was a bad joke and in bad taste. But it was a JOKE! Now knock it off with the liberal horse$hit. "Oh no, an AK47! WAAAAAAAAA" Give it a rest. It is called the Second Amendment. AND it is also called the First Amendment.
Now find another argument.
And I almost forgot, I have been saving my DVD's for the annual skeet shoot I have with my family and buddy's in the fall. What do you think about that??!!??!! I might even go out and ask everyone if I can have their DVD's also. That way my whole family and friends can blow them suckers out of the sky! (sorry no video though, and you are not invited)

I wonder, would it be acceptable to you if I smashed it on video with a fun noodle? Seriously, would your liberal minded company a$$ kissing morons try to get me fired for that?????

Fozzy - having served this country for over 8 years I have no problems with an AK47. Hell, I wouldnt mind having one myself. And no, you're decision to shoot up a DVD isnt a problem either. But that's not the point, is it?

Now if you want to dress up in company uniform, record it and post links to the clip on a union website, then that's something different....

And as noted in the documents, there are clear limits to the first amendment...

"And as noted in the documents, there are clear limits to the first amendment..."
Please post the documents, so the "people" can decide. Yelling "fire". Hummm, is this the angle you management ass's are going for? And where is the limit on the more important Second Amendment???? (Sorry that last sentence is just my personal feeling showing)

"But that's not the point, is it?"

Ahhh yes it is. Because I see it for what it is. A freaking joke. (and one last time, a tasteless one) A JOKE.

As far as the uniform. If I go out in one of my many past employer's uniform, or maybe a McD's (ironic isn't it) uniform, can they come after me. And most importantly did you see NJA on anything that he wore????? (the aspiring lawyer in me)

This is just the company spinning their wheels. And doing a so so job of waisting our resources.

Sorry, I don't buy your argument. You need to rework and maybe try a different angle. Hell if you did 8 years, I can not possibly believe that you would be offended by such a video.

Thanks for your service. Even if you are a company stooge, you did do one very good thing. Thank you.

FamilyGuy said:

Or are you concerned that the owners may not fully appreciate his 'sense of humor'?

Pales in comparison to the financial violence done to the families of of the pilots over the last few years.

Please nobody was hurt in the filming of the video. And it was funny.

Also have you seen some of the violent obscene videos some of our pax make and sell for money... and air on MTV?

Fozzy said:
"And as noted in the documents, there are clear limits to the first amendment..."
Please post the documents, so the "people" can decide. Yelling "fire". Hummm, is this the angle you management ass's are going for? And where is the limit on the more important Second Amendment???? (Sorry that last sentence is just my personal feeling showing)

"But that's not the point, is it?"

Ahhh yes it is. Because I see it for what it is. A freaking joke. (and one last time, a tasteless one) A JOKE.

As far as the uniform. If I go out in one of my many past employer's uniform, or maybe a McD's (ironic isn't it) uniform, can they come after me. And most importantly did you see NJA on anything that he wore????? (the aspiring lawyer in me)

This is just the company spinning their wheels. And doing a so so job of waisting our resources.

Sorry, I don't buy your argument. You need to rework and maybe try a different angle. Hell if you did 8 years, I can not possibly believe that you would be offended by such a video.

Thanks for your service. Even if you are a company stooge, you did do one very good thing. Thank you.

El Chupacabra said:
Pales in comparison to the financial violence done to the families of of the pilots over the last few years.

Please nobody was hurt in the filming of the video. And it was funny.

Also have you seen some of the violent obscene videos some of our pax make and sell for money... and air on MTV?

Guys - if its not that big of a deal and the union feels that the pilot was terribly wronged, then why not make him the poster child at your next picketing event?

Fozzy - If people want to decide for themselves then they can go downtown and read the documents. I see no point in posting them here as it does contain the individuals name.

Thats a great idea... why don't you suggest to management that we put all the information in a letter to all the owners. Better yet stick in the seatbacks with the magazines. With the caption 9 of 10 pilots agree.

Then maybe we can get some quotes from management.

"F*** the pilots." "FO's will never make as much as the flight attendants."

BTW does anyone know the words to "What made Milwaukee famous"?

Last edited:
Since when do you care if it has his name in it. Or maybe I am confusing you with Troll.

You are confusing one thing with another. Our goals as far as getting a contract, with protecting the rights of a Union member. I know you think you are being witty with your poster boy comments. Ha ha. Have a laugh. But you are now making jokes and dodging the topic.
He is a Union pilot. He was wrongfully terminated. The union is doing its job by protecting him. He has nothing to do with us moving forward on the contract. You are trying to mix the two.
And that sir is bull$hit.

Now I must sleep, or tomorrow's commute home will be very long.

Last edited:
It's amusing to most of us that Santulli's panties are in such a wad that he is appealing this to federal court. I wonder if it's going to finally dawn on him that he lost the case when the Judge tosses the case out due to a lack of jurisdiction. Maybe someone at Woodbridge could sign RTS up for a short course on business law and the RLA. Ego is a hugely dangerous thing when it gets in the way of making smart business decisions.

Starman said:
It's amusing to most of us that Santulli's panties are in such a wad that he is appealing this to federal court. I wonder if it's going to finally dawn on him that he lost the case when the Judge tosses the case out due to a lack of jurisdiction. Maybe someone at Woodbridge could sign RTS up for a short course on business law and the RLA. Ego is a hugely dangerous thing when it gets in the way of making smart business decisions.

I think this case, much like the Alaska Airlines arbitrators decision, shows that you never know what's going to happen when you go to an arbitrator (or court)

Fozzy said:
Since when do you care if it has his name in it. Or maybe I am confusing you with Troll.

You are confusing one thing with another. Our goals as far as getting a contract, with protecting the rights of a Union member. I know you think you are being witty with your poster boy comments. Ha ha. Have a laugh. But you are now making jokes and dodging the topic.
He is a Union pilot. He was wrongfully terminated. The union is doing its job by protecting him. He has nothing to do with us moving forward on the contract. You are trying to mix the two.
And that sir is bull$hit.

Now I must sleep, or tomorrow's commute home will be very long.

Fozzy - I'm not trying to mix the two topics, just trying to point out the absurdity of the unions position on this issue. There appears to be a clear double standard at play. Reverse the issue and ask yourself if you'd feel the same way if Bridgeway Bob had filmed a similar clip of himself blasting away at some of the union picketing signs and posted a link to the video on the company website. I think the union would be screaming bloody murder and asking for his head if it happened. I dont think they would be sitting back and making the argument that its 'free speech' and its not really an example of workplace violence.

Latest resources

Back