• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets Gateway Cities

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The HBA issue is far from the problem at this point. So many rules will be changed that people are going to be able to vote against the proposal based on a host of issues.

Yes, I'd like the post-rat guys to be able to fly from airports closer to their homes but I am not willing to give up certain work rules I voted for under our current contract.

This process seems to have gotten way out of hand.

This isn't an amendment to the current contract, its practically a total re-write.

And how many contract pass on the first shot?

And if the rumor about the negotiators not talking moeny until AFTER the vote is true.....well then I guess that might just doom the whole thing.

Again, I'll wait and review the final document.

This isn't an amendment to the current contract, its practically a total re-write.

It's amazing how large this IBB thing has grown. It's almost like Lay's potato chips: betcha can't re-write just one section.

And if the rumor about the negotiators not talking moeny until AFTER the vote is true.....well then I guess that might just doom the whole thing.

Honestly, I really can't believe that our MEC and negotiating team would put something out for a vote with money "TBD at a later date". But the MEC is hosting meetings in CMH every Wednesday for the rest of the IBB period. If you can't attend one of those sessions in person, perhaps someone can ask the question for you and relay the answer.

As for waiting and reviewing the final document, those are indeed wise words. I hope most, if not all, of our co-workers will take that approach.

What a silly rumor. It's been debunked anyway.

yup the IBB will be dead before oct 1st....

the word on the board is big fat NO and everyone knows it......unless some major changes are made to it, its not gonna go anywhere....

Agreed....too many changes in too short of time.

I'm not going to make the same mistake I did back in 2005.

The Company needs more pilots based on their a/c orders and they can'y get them. After all, the Domicile system is working just fine for them. No need to change that.

I'm OK with where I'm at.,,,,2010 is fine by me.

please, please, please open up at least one city in the Pac NW! Would love to work there but not a fan of LAX as the only westcoast option.

I hope I fly with you, or other NO voters. I will do my job, as described in the FOM. I will not clean the cabin. I will not get the catering. I will do all of my duties in the cockpit, and when the passengers leave, I will be right behind them.

After the last flight, I will go to the hotel while you clean and restock the plane. And dont forget to put the engine covers on.

See you in 2010.

Unfortunately the ibt1108 site has the same 30 loud mouths that post with some regularity. If the changes make it to a vote, I believe it will pass via the silent majority.

Agreed....too many changes in too short of time.

I'm not going to make the same mistake I did back in 2005.

The Company needs more pilots based on their a/c orders and they can'y get them. After all, the Domicile system is working just fine for them. No need to change that.

What was the mistake? Did you vote no? (Sarcasm alert)

Not to re-open a very old can of worms, but I thought you did pretty well with the '05 contract.

Now, as then, I'm guessing most are waiting for October 1 to see an official copy of the FULL PROPOSAL before making their decision.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back