• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets Gateway Cities

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So how are you leaning, just out of curiosity?

Don't know yet; still waiting on the whole package.

But if you're asking how I'd vote based solely on the two sections I've seen the drafts of, I can't see any downside and would vote "yes" if that were all we were voting on. But it isn't.

Without seeing the whole thing, I can't really answer your question. I'll let ya know in the morning. ;)

Cpt1900 You really think it will be out this am? I know you'll be reading it. :)

Heck just ask NJW she'll give you the full details. Or just the only sections she thinks there is hba's and pay.

Cpt1900 You really think it will be out this am? I know you'll be reading it. :)

Started to, but I gotta go to work!

Not sure I like enough of what I see... steps forward in some aspects, but steps back in others. It's going to be an interesting flight today; my partner's an IOE guy. I need to find a printer before we go fly.......

Diesel, please stop stating my opinion for me (incorrectly at that) I'm quite capable of speaking for myself...:rolleyes: For example, I'm very interested in reading all the details about PTO. It sounds like it will be good for families like mine. There are more events my husband doesn't want to miss then there are times that he is sick so a system that recognizes the need to plan accordingly sounds good to us. The 15 day schedule also sounds like it might work well for pilots with young children that think a week is too long for dad to be gone. We might give it a try and use the extra money for remodeling projects.

My previous posts were made from the perspective of judging the contract for overall progress for the most pilots/families. Pay and basing are broad category issues that can be discussed generally. Schedules, work rules, etc are subjective. While I can guess what might appeal to others, it's a much safer bet that almost everyone will be interested in ten$ of thousand$ of dollars (most NJ pilots need the money) and that those stuck in 5 domiciles will benefit greatly from a choice of 100 bases.

No matter how pilots ultimately vote, just having the opportunity to make more money and get another signing bonus only two years after the last one is a good deal that none of the other frac pilots have. That alone is a reason to be appreciative. My thanks to all who worked on bringing us the TA!
Netjetwife

Unfortunately, there are about 600 folks that won't be able to see past those 2 sections.

Lots more to consider and vote on than simply increases in FO pay and basing.

This sounds familiar. Circa 2005???? Except I think the number was just shy of 2000.

I couldn't agree more with your reasoning out the pros and the cons. However, being a captain doesn't make you any more knowledgeable on this subject. If a guy likes the TA, vote it. If not, don't. Pretty simple.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back