• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets Gateway Cities

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope I fly with you, or other NO voters. I will do my job, as described in the FOM. I will not clean the cabin. I will not get the catering. I will do all of my duties in the cockpit, and when the passengers leave, I will be right behind them.

After the last flight, I will go to the hotel while you clean and restock the plane. And dont forget to put the engine covers on.

See you in 2010.

Hahhaa. I'm gonna count this as flame bait.

Otherwise, you try this once. Just once and I guarantee you will find yourself on the phone with a Steward, the in front the Pro Stan Committee, your fleet Chief Pilot, and finally the pilot review board (in that order).

Knock yourself out.

I'm not mentioning this as flame. It's fact. Don't believe me? Try it and find out. Wow.

I hope I fly with you, or other NO voters. I will do my job, as described in the FOM. I will not clean the cabin. I will not get the catering. I will do all of my duties in the cockpit, and when the passengers leave, I will be right behind them.

After the last flight, I will go to the hotel while you clean and restock the plane. And dont forget to put the engine covers on.

See you in 2010.
Damn, it's too bad you're not in my fleet. I'd love to see you try any of that with me.

See you in 2010.

Ski, I'd love for you to try that with me.....

We'd be in CMH so fast your head would spin.

What was the mistake? Did you vote no? (Sarcasm alert)

Not to re-open a very old can of worms, but I thought you did pretty well with the '05 contract.

Now, as then, I'm guessing most are waiting for October 1 to see an official copy of the FULL PROPOSAL before making their decision.

The mistake was not holding out for HBA's for all.

Hey ski I've seen Do-82 do more windows than you can imagine.

The `100 is a bandaid fix on something that the company can fix right now but they are choosing not to. Remember the company can add domiciles today if they want to.

So we should give something up for something they can do allready? How is this a win/win? Post HBA guys should be fighting just as hard as the rest of us for HBA's for all.

Obviously the company knows there is a domicile program. I'd bet that if this gets voted down magically the company ITSELF opens 100 gateways out of good faith. The pressure they have to find good qualified pilots who can make it through a rigorous training program is tough.

Maturity....

See you in 2010.

:bawling: "Wah, I'm driving 3 hours home and telling on you guys! AND I'm taking my football with me! Boo Hoo" :bawling:

Me thinks someone forgot to do his homework before accepting this job. :rolleyes:

See you in the Pro Standards meeting newbie.:cool:

See you in 2010.

Wow.

DO, in private phone conversations, you mentioned that you company seemed to have troubles with newbies not understanding the teamwork and customer service that goes with flying owners.
Seems this guy just validated your points,,,big time.
Talk about hanging out the dirty laundry.
Must be part of the "me" generation.
I feel sorry for you guys that really attend to the business, while being good loyal union members, still delivering great service and working to improve your enviroment. Must be fun to sit with someone like that for a week.

Hung

I'd bet that if this gets voted down magically the company ITSELF opens 100 gateways out of good faith.

They could, but they could also open up maybe 30 or 40 domiciles, strategically placed, and a lot of guys would lose their HBA (90-milers). It's in our contract, the company can do that any time they want.

Wow.

Must be part of the "me" generation.

Hung

"Me" generation??? You guys are the ones trying to keep the 5 domiciles so that some of you can live in Billings, Montana or Durango, Colorado. But dont want a guy from Atlanta to fly out of Atlanta. It sounds like you are part of the "me" generation.

I have looked in my FOM for where it says I must vacuum the carpet, I cant find anything. Can you tell me what page it is on?

But in reallity, we shouldnt be a yes or no vote until the final document is out. But we should have an open mind to change and improvement.

I was talking to one of the pilots that does interviews for NJs (he interviewed me). He said that they are not having any problem getting quality pilots. The only problem is training slots at Flight Safety. The Domiciles do not appear to be a problem for the company. They are done interviewing for this year.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back