• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My entire outlook on SWA has changed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
red, save yourself the frustration. you can't argue with ignorance.

i've got a buddy who's logic is AA will never file bk because, "they're a texas company and there's too much money in texas to let them go bk." when i confirmed that what he said is exactly what he meant, i quit discussing business with him.

and in the late 90's early 2000 i was at a crappy little commuter that approached alpa asking them to represent us. they told us to pound sand. fast fwd to about 2002, when mesaba was looking at buying the company, who showed up at the back door wanting to take the pilots to dinner and buy the booze for the night. alpa is interested in one thing, making money for alpa.

Arbitration could solve a lot of those problems. They would make the rules, not SWAPA. (fences, etc). Then they could blame the arbitrators, not themselves.

Godspeed!

would you like it too if the government decided which car your gonna drive, or tell you which college your kids get to go to. It's business. Ask anyone on the street if they would like a 60% pay increase and stay with a finacially stable company, oh i'm sorry i still want my corner office too !

Arrogance is ignoring where we all came from, and how lucky we are. Go look at the rest of the world.

quit your job, grow some balls and go stand in the unemployment line, with a head like yours no wonder you bid for the airbus. you Jack wagon

Arbitration could solve a lot of those problems. They would make the rules, not SWAPA. (fences, etc). Then they could blame the arbitrators, not themselves.

Godspeed!

would you like it too if the government decided which car your gonna drive, or tell you which college your kids get to go to. It's business. Ask anyone on the street if they would like a 60% pay increase and stay with a finacially stable company, oh i'm sorry i still want my corner office too !

Arrogance is ignoring where we all came from, and how lucky we are. Go look at the rest of the world.

quit your job, grow some balls and go stand in the unemployment line, with a head like yours no wonder you bid for the airbus. you Jack wagon

Me? A jack wagon? Hardly. Your side and boss signed a Process Agreement that shows the way. Abide by it, and don't hate the process, just hate where you will finally end up on your list. Have fun jack wagon!

Godspeed to YOU!!!

OYS

Here are some facts:

SWA/SWAPA/AT ALPA are abiding by the process agreement
- if negotiations fail,we have mediation and arbitration
- If either AT or SWA pilots or both vote down the SWA SL proposal we go to the next step (mediation if time and then arbitration)

THAT IS THE ONLY FACTS RIGHT NOW, EVERYTHING ELSE IS PURE CRAP CONJECTURE...

Fubi,

Next questions. Why do you care so much? Other than an obvious obsession, how does this deal effect you at all?

Here are some facts:

SWA/SWAPA/AT ALPA are abiding by the process agreement
- if negotiations fail,we have mediation and arbitration
- If either AT or SWA pilots or both vote down the SWA SL proposal we go to the next step (mediation if time and then arbitration)

THAT IS THE ONLY FACTS RIGHT NOW, EVERYTHING ELSE IS PURE CRAP CONJECTURE...
Hey! this is FI, stop dealing in reality.

Steal their seniority...By what metric were these two airlines even close to equal. Give me one.

Here's one: career expectations.

SWA - 737 CA
AAI - 737 CA

Skill set? See above.

This merger begs for a DoH SLI.

We fly entry level jet's!

Jet's? The apostrophe make is possessive. However poor your grammar skills, you seem to have an essential grasp of the truth.

red, save yourself the frustration. you can't argue with ignorance..

An opposite opinion to SWA groupthink doesn't qualify as ignorance. However, blind adherence to anyone's groupthink probably does.

Next questions. Why do you care so much? Other than an obvious obsession, how does this deal effect you at all?

As I've said a number times on a number of threads, the demostrated arrogance of SWA pilots is quite annoying.

Arrogance as represented by comments like this:

Fubi, It's not that the pilots at SWA are not arrogant, we are just better than you.

This weak attempt at humor masks the fact that he's reflecting the core beliefs of SWA groupthink.

Latest resources

Back