• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My entire outlook on SWA has changed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What logic? Your just a SW hater. You don't give a rats @ss about the AAI guys.

Again, contrary opinion = hater. You guys really are full of yourselves, aren't you.

The worst thing to happen to the industry was when DoH was deleted from merger/frag policies in favor of "career expectations."

It opened the door for guys like you to try to impose your IMAGINED upgrade time schedule on and at the expense of a group of future coworkers.

Mark my words, if this (not quite as) crappy deal goes through, the SWA "culture" and cockpit atmosphere will be poisoned for decades.

Again, contrary opinion = hater. You guys really are full of yourselves, aren't you.

The worst thing to happen to the industry was when DoH was deleted from merger/frag policies in favor of "career expectations."

It opened the door for guys like you to try to impose your IMAGINED upgrade time schedule on and at the expense of a group of future coworkers.

Mark my words, if this (not quite as) crappy deal goes through, the SWA "culture" and cockpit atmosphere will be poisoned for decades.

Actually, you're not a hater because you have a contrary opinion. It's actually kinda' funny you should say that. -I- have a contrary opinion to you, have tried to articulate it, and all I get is "arrogant @ssholes," we're "buttf#cking them," "screw them on the jumpseat," and so on. THAT's why you're a hater. You explain nothing, and all you do is spew when someone disagrees with you, even in a civil tone. Like I have.

Face it: you ARE a hater, and everyone knows it. Even the Airtran guys.

Bubba

PS By the way, you still owe me $100. :)

Actually, you're not a hater because you have a contrary opinion. It's actually kinda' funny you should say that. -I- have a contrary opinion to you, have tried to articulate it, and all I get is "arrogant @ssholes," we're "buttf#cking them," "screw them on the jumpseat," and so on. THAT's why you're a hater. You explain nothing, and all you do is spew when someone disagrees with you, even in a civil tone. Like I have.

Face it: you ARE a hater, and everyone knows it. Even the Airtran guys.

Bubba

PS By the way, you still owe me $100. :)

He's a troll...... with several different troll "personas", all saying the same things, over and over and over again....

Getting a job at southwest.........5 years senority
Hearing about how we got screwed......24 years

Watching my captain come unscrewed after being called CRITTER....priceless.

Latest resources

Back