• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My entire outlook on SWA has changed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I think it was arbitrated, which was better than the TWA staple at AA, which will never happen again.

Godspeed!

OYS

"Yeah, I think it was arbitrated..." Are you really that stupid? You work with former Republic and Northwest guys and you have no clue of the REDBOOK/GREENBOOK history. You are either the stupidest pilot on this forum, or you don't really work for Delta. Not knowing REDBOOK/GREENBOOK is unbelievable, even if you don't work for Delta. Ask someone about the Roberts Award, it was even in play when NWA got their A330's. Man you are pathetic, here is a link to some light reading for you, sorry it has no pictures.

http://mn.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.%2FFDCT%2FDMN%2F2007%2F20070824_0000747.DMN.htm/qx

Now, now it's hard to know all things Airline when you live under an overpass, steal WiFi from Mcdonalds, and smell like cheese.

If I were younger and had the experience to apply for a pilot job at SWA, I would go for it without hesitation!! SWA has weathered many storms from 9/11 to a recession. I have been on many SWA flights over the years, visit the cockpit, and say hello to the pilots. They always seem very willing and friendly to welcome me when I visit them at work!! That has been my experience.

Does this mean you are not going to apply?

Who uses S-340's these days anyways?
]

Delta, UAL, CAL, US Air. Flown by Mesaba, Colgan.

Do you not fly to BOS, LGA, DCA, IAD, ATL, DTW, MEM, MSP, IAH, PHL????

Opens your eyes bro, they've outlasted many of their RJ replacements.

Belittle much????? Let me guess he's not a real airline pilot cause he flys prop jobs??? You're proving the original poster to be spot on!

Your mighty sensitive about propellers bro. No need to be defensive. My Pitts and Stearman both have props. I LUV them. Do you still fly props? If so, you are a lucky man.

Does this mean you are not going to apply?

Who drives Freightliners anymore?

Last edited:
A stellar source of that Herb culture given that you are one of the original LUV Sky Nazis on this board.

not true, sorry. They are standing by their current Family (employees) if you will.

We have said over and over, this would happen. Most of you laughed at us. I said "don't over play your hand" more of you laughed at me.

Some guys thought and still think that Gary has no choice is what he does. I said "no good CEO will get painted into a corner" I described a fork in the road moment and how important it was to recognize it, maybe some have, actually most have now that Herb came forward. Some just fell for the ALPA playbook, yeah we will just shoot this down and get a better deal , next time around. That don't work with Southwest. Now, think about our contract, you think that was a gift? Now you realize how hard that was for SWAPA to get.

Sometimes FACTS hurt.

Southwest Airlines Expands Atlanta Service With Two New Nonstop Destinations

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back