• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My entire outlook on SWA has changed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
not true, sorry. They are standing by their current Family (employees) if you will.

We have said over and over, this would happen. Most of you laughed at us. I said "don't over play your hand" more of you laughed at me.

Some guys thought and still think that Gary has no choice is what he does. I said "no good CEO will get painted into a corner" I described a fork in the road moment and how important it was to recognize it, maybe some have, actually most have now that Herb came forward. Some just fell for the ALPA playbook, yeah we will just shoot this down and get a better deal , next time around. That don't work with Southwest. Now, think about our contract, you think that was a gift? Now you realize how hard that was for SWAPA to get.

Sometimes FACTS hurt.

Southwest Airlines Expands Atlanta Service With Two New Nonstop Destinations

BLAH BLAH BLAH! More bandwidth diarrhea. I could care less about the above since I don't work for either party. The previous point was whether you are representative of a growing @hole element at LUV? DUH Yes!

Last edited:
The previous point was whether you are representative of a growing @hole element at LUV? DUH Yes!

Obviously. Isn't amazing the lack of shame displayed by the junior SWA f/os on this board. Arrogance and hubris. Bad combination.

BLAH BLAH BLAH! More bandwidth diarrhea. I could care less about the above since I don't work for either party. The previous point was whether you are representative of a growing @hole element at LUV? DUH Yes!

I could "care less" but I can't stop reading SWA/Tranny threads. - is what you meant to type right?

I could "care less" but I can't stop reading SWA/Tranny threads. - is what you meant to type right?

Your arrogance is mildly entertaining. It sure makes it easy to casually root for the Citrus guys.

Last edited:
Fubi,

What part did he get wrong? Just because you might not agree with what he's saying, doesn't make him arrogant. There have been more than of a few of us on here saying "watch out below", but we were all ridiculed as being fear mongers.

So be it.

It's not arrogance - it's humor. FO/BRO has always stood tall on the mountain and shouted his views. It's like farting in church.

Gup

Too funny. Too true.

He does have an interesting Avatar. Those boys must be real good friends. I mean real good friends.

Too funny. Too true.

He does have an interesting Avatar. Those boys must be real good friends. I mean real good friends.

Given the inflated egos, guys like you would fit right in with the best of juiceheads on The Jersey Shore.

Why don't you go out drink a beer or two and enjoy labor day with your boyz.

Latest resources

Back