My entire outlook on SWA has changed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bri5150

I cannot believe the posts I read on this website coming from SWA pilots. I seriously thought you guys were a pretty cool pilot group, but judging form the posts here, you are a pretentious group of jerks that think you are the best and nobody can tell you different.

Many people say that SWA is the best place to work for, but I seriously have my doubts about how nice it actually is after reading the posts here. You may make a lot of money for a 737, but all of you representing SWA on this board are really making SWA look bad. Just my opinion of course.

This is not meant to be flamebait, and I am in no way affiliated with Air Tran. I just wanted you all to know what your bickering looks like to the outsider. I am not saying the General or anyone else is any better, I am just saying before these past months since the merger, I held your pilot group in high esteem, and now I don't.

I agree that there's more than a little **** going on on this web site.., and it's not from whom you think, including above (or below) posters.

Last edited:
I cannot believe the posts I read on this website coming from SWA pilots. I seriously thought you guys were a pretty cool pilot group, but judging form the posts here, you are a pretentious group of jerks that think you are the best and nobody can tell you different.

Me too. I flew with a number of SWA guys in the Reserves and had nothing but respect for them. However, even those guys admit the youngsters have perverted the SWA culture from "get 'er done" to arrogant entitlement.

Many people say that SWA is the best place to work for, but I seriously have my doubts about how nice it actually is after reading the posts here. You may make a lot of money for a 737, but all of you representing SWA on this board are really making SWA look bad. Just my opinion of course.

Believe me, you're not alone. I'm seriously disgusted.

I just wanted you all to know what your bickering looks like to the outsider. I am not saying the General or anyone else is any better, I am just saying before these past months since the merger, I held your pilot group in high esteem, and now I don't.

What goes around, comes around. Remember the UAL guys from the early '90s. They were riding high. Now not so much.

Where will SWA guys be in a decade?

Do you count yourself in that 5 Scoreboard?

So you judge a group of 6000 based on the rantings of 5? OK then.

Seems everyone does this, example: F9 pilots and their attitude towards native RAH pilots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest resources

Back