• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My entire outlook on SWA has changed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you base your opinion of an entire work group/company on the voices of less than 1% on an anonymous forum? it's the internet, it's free, you get what you pay for. (ok $10 here now, but that's a $10 well spent) :) do you listen to only one news agency and believe all of what you see on that one channel?

I cannot believe the posts I read on this website coming from SWA pilots. I seriously thought you guys were a pretty cool pilot group, but judging form the posts here, you are a pretentious group of jerks that think you are the best and nobody can tell you different.

Many people say that SWA is the best place to work for, but I seriously have my doubts about how nice it actually is after reading the posts here. You may make a lot of money for a 737, but all of you representing SWA on this board are really making SWA look bad. Just my opinion of course.

This is not meant to be flamebait, and I am in no way affiliated with Air Tran. I just wanted you all to know what your bickering looks like to the outsider. I am not saying the General or anyone else is any better, I am just saying before these past months since the merger, I held your pilot group in high esteem, and now I don't.

Hate to break it to you, but we're all the same no matter what airline we're flying for. Saying SWA pilots are different than any other pilots is like saying the guys playing for the Jets are different than the guys playing for the Chargers.

You're dealing with a pretty thin demographic when you dive into these boards. Ride the jumpseat and you'll change your tune. Sure, we've got our 1%ers, but the vast majority of SWA pilots are the same, same, same as any other pilot.

These past few months on FI have been ones for the books, for sure. Lots of emotion. Lots of passion. Lots of heated debate.

you base your opinion of an entire work group/company on the voices of less than 1% on an anonymous forum? it's the internet, it's free, you get what you pay for. (ok $10 here now, but that's a $10 well spent) :) do you listen to only one news agency and believe all of what you see on that one channel?

And one guy with a stuck mic. :D

Hey, he's famous. He coined the phrase, "Gays, grannies and grandes."

Creative. Stupid, ageist and mysoginistic, but creative.

Many people say that SWA is the best place to work for, but I seriously have my doubts about how nice it actually is after reading the posts here.

Yeah it sucks working here.

So you judge a group of 6000 based on the rantings of 5? OK then.

I've always known that Delto sucks, the rejects here only confirm their weirdness. Can anyone say "OBSESSED" :eek: Now the Alasko nitwit is tainting their group, although I'll give them more credit since it's only one nitwit.

Disenchanted? Dont feel like working for SW? Fine, we don't want that attitude here, feel free to resign. Good luck to you.

Latest resources

Back