• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My entire outlook on SWA has changed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why don't you two guys start a thread that revolves around Alaska. Maybe you could take a poll on good overnight fun in someplace like Bethal or King Salmon. In January.
With some local hotty. All 200 lbs of her. Or maybe when you will finally upgrade. I saw your retirement list. Not so good...........

Or you could enlighten us about how great it was at EAL II.

Why don't you two guys start a thread that revolves around Alaska. Maybe you could take a poll on good overnight fun in someplace like Bethal or King Salmon. In January.
With some local hotty. All 200 lbs of her. Or maybe when you will finally upgrade. I saw your retirement list. Not so good...........

You must really enjoy digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole each time you pound on your keyboard. AGAIN, there is soooo much wrong with your assumptions you'd drop dead of embarrassment if you knew the truth. However, feel free to keep on keeping on....this free entertainment is priceless!!!

BTW, you really think I can get me a 200 Alaskan hottie? Hot damn! I don't know about you Fubi, but I can't wait for my next overnight in Alaska!!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, don't forget ZJ....Fat girls are great. Warm in the winter, shady in the summer.

That's OK, Sacka. You're creepy by yourself.

Yeah, I'm on top!

Latest resources

Back