Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My entire outlook on SWA has changed.

That's what I was told, but they are junior to me. Regardless, there are some ER FOs in the bottom group of pilots. Thanks for checking brainiac.

Godspeed!

OYS

That's one way to say, "I'm an idiot. I should have checked before I posted such dribble, but then again, I'm an idiot what did you expect."

That's one way to say, "I'm an idiot. I should have checked before I posted such dribble, but then again, I'm an idiot what did you expect."

I do know one thing, after the SLI is done, you might be the bottom guy at SWA, or darn close. That would be funny, but fair!

Godspeed!

OYS

I do know one thing, after the SLI is done, you might be the bottom guy at SWA, or darn close. That would be funny, but fair!

Godspeed!

OYS

You betcha General!

I'll tell you what isn't fair.....The bottom at SWA pays better than where ever you are at.

Where are you at??? In the right seat making 30% less.

GOSPEED!

Yeah and arbitration!!

Godspeed!

OYS

Hardly, which I'm sure is the way you like it, but can't get it because of the kankles.

I agree 100% with your post.

The thing that has rocked my boat is the lack of education of what MB and AM is and how it CAN NOT tell a company how to run it's business.

So here we are faced with the biggest challenge in our companies history. This acquisition will make or brake this company. I truly believe that AT will step up and put their former airline to rest and we will be one.

The one thing that I dislike, is the ALPA mind set. It is unfortunate that The majority of the airline industry is soaked in this mind set.

Has ALPA done good for the industry? Yes! But they have become a big corporation of making money off pilots and destroying airlines. It's called GREED. I DO NOT WANT THAT MIND SET AT SWA. I have been very vocal about that in DALLAS.

Is SWAPA perfect no, but the boy's and girl's that are there are trying like hell to not only help us pilots but preserve the success sharing mind set. This is a culture of it's own.

If there is a bad apple at AT and we know we have them too, I bet they can and will change once they are treated like a person and a professional, but in a fun way.

So we are faced with "taken the higher road". No matter how the sli will come out, I will have fun with my new co-workers. If we foster a fun environment we will overcome.

There you go. If I could bottle that I would. And if you say it with just a tweek of a texax/oklahoma draw that is me. lets get this done and overwith and enjoy the beer. Gitta up.

Dude, you have to be more PC. She's the north end of a south bound. (with stubby kankles, and fat pockets and lip hairs) not that it has ever stopped our hawaiian friend, so she has a chance.

Last edited:
I'm still hoping for arbritration..... I'd love to see ALPA push their mantra of "we haven't lost a captain's seat yet"........ GK will NEVER integrate you guys if it goes to arbritration...... count on it...... it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.... Everything ALPA knows to be true - is wrong in this situation - and is leading them off the end of the track. I am here to tell you, you need to be worried about your jobs in the long run...... regardless of what ruling is passed down (especially if ALPA hits a home run in court) it will make it easier for GK to keep you separate, not wanting to risk turmoil and culture loss...... and then sell you off over time. It's happend before and you will see it happen again.

I'll check back when this thing is over and check how you guys did with your "seats" and jobs.

Good luck,
Sixlegs

Latest resources

Back